Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the return home

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the return home Empty the return home

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:08 am

Broly's space pod crashed into vegeta's surface as it opend he looked like he was in a daze "Oh man that was one hell of a ride." he said as he fell down "I'm just gonna lay here for a little bit." he said
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

the return home Empty Re: the return home

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:11 am

Rosa crash-landed next to Broly’s pod and her door swung open and an out cold rosa fell out of the pod
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 am

Broly got up and walked over to her and woke her up "Bumpy landing eh?" he said with a chuckle
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 am

“Not the best space travel for a first timer” Rosa says making little joke she looked around to see her home planet for the first time “Wow”rosa says
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 am

"Yeah i havent been here since i was a new born." he said as he looked around his home planet "Well im gonna stir up some fun for me." he said as he fired a ki blast the blew up in the sky that let people know they were here.
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:48 am

Rosa face palms herself but she wanted to be here and learn about her Saiyan powers and abilities “So what now Broly” Rosa asked
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:49 am

"Well if you want i can tell you anything you want to know about saiyan's while i wait to see if anyone saw that." he said to her
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 am

“Ok what are we part from aliens and a warrior race?” Rosa asked Broly looking straight at him
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 am

OOC: i did not get that so sorry if i wrong

"We are the strongist warrior race out there we are aleins yes if we come back from near death we all so get a power boost of a sort." he said
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Set Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 am

Wiping the sweat from his face after an intense workout, Vegeta took a deep breath before looking up into the air in a sigh of all his efforts. It was a clear day and much to his surprise a sudden explosion in his periphials caught him off guard. "Looks like we've got some visitors today..." Vegeta mumbled to himself. "Suppose I'll go check it out."

Causing a burst of energy beneath his body, Vegeta soared through the air in the direction of the explosion.
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 am

PRINCE Elendril was in his room at the palace in his room just laying down win he saw the Ki blast in the sky so he got up to go see how was the one how shoot the Ki blast win he got there he saw that it was his old friend Broly then he saw a girl with him thinking this must be a friend of his since Elendril could fill her PL so then he said to Broly you haven't had enuf of me sending you to the after life you see girl he is missing that arm for he lost it win we fought and i sent him to hell he is not the greatest person to hang with unless you want to end up bead
Elendril
Elendril

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Rosa looked at Elendril “So he told me who i really am that i wasn’t a human” Rosa says staying close to Broly. Her blue eyes stare straight at Elen though. She was home now some prince is telling her about Broly but she did not care.
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 pm

i can she that you dont care but you see Broly is one reason a lot of a people died for you see he has tried to end hour race for he hate's hour kind so he tried to kill us all but he was stoped
Elendril
Elendril

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC: and i got a new arm to so im not missing a arm

"YOU SIT ON A THRON OF LIE'S" broly yelled at the man "THAT WAS MY FATHER IF YOU PULLED YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS FOR TEN F*CKING MINUTES YOU WOULD REMEMBER MY FATHER HAD A MIND CONTROLE DEVICE ON ME YOU DUMB MOTHERF*CKER." broly yelled at the prince and growling in rage
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Rosa held broly’s hand and tried to mellow him “Ssshhh” Rosa trying to stop the rage in him. Then Rosa looked at Elen “You Shut Up” Rosa growled at Elen. She did not care about elen being a prince he was still a prick
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Set Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Coming up upon the area where the ki blast originated from, Vegeta came down upon a small group who were obviously in the middle of a scuffle. Landing just feet away from the group his eyes looked first at the young woman standing next to the large saiyan. Then at the other.

Vegeta then interupted the three of them, "Did I get here at a bad time?"
Set
Set

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Broly i now you dont want to adsept the truth yhour father had a mind controlind device on you he was trying to destroy me for i was the only other legendary sayan and he thote whith me deads you could take the throne one day and win that mind controlling device was broken you went on a rampage desroying sayan's like nothing but win i defeted you and you got amnesa and we sent you to earth you forgot so dont tell me BROLY that now he giv a cow a about this girl for you kilt her parent's
Elendril
Elendril

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Broly's mind flashed through memory's and he did kill them I-i did kill them im a demon i desreve death." he said calmly
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 pm

“My parents died protecting earth they were not killed by Broly” Rosa shouted he was blaming Broly for her parents death it was something else not a Saiyan. Broly told her about her true race not that of human but Saiyan
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Set Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 pm

A large pain began to befall Vegeta's forehead after listening to the pathetic saiyan infront of him. "Are you going to start crying now?" Vegeta grumbled to the larger saiyan. "And you call yourself a saiyan.. bah!"
Set
Set

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm

shute up you stuped wantu be i am the prince just because yhour name is vegeta dosent mean you get respect and you stuped little girl not to be mean but you do not no any thing about broly he and me are 2 of the only pure sayan's pluse we are realated so i think i would now nore about him then you so dont give my this crying thing for pure sayan's cant cry
Elendril
Elendril

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Broly rose from the ground "Shut up you f*cking scum." he said you could feel that he wanted to kill the nearist person "If you dont shut up i well f*cking kill you and that go's for you to prince." he said spiting out the word like he had biten into something sour.
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Rosa heard this and was shock she slowly controlled her Ki to her hands and aimed for Broly’s head and blue coloured Ki formed in her hands that were cupped and she fired a Ki Blast at him knowing that he might attack her not them and pulled out her guitar for defence if he attacked her

Ki lost:50
Ki remaining: 450
Aurora
Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by Set Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 pm

The knotted pain only grew larger as the two men went on an ego trip. Bringing his left hand up to his face, he rubbed his forehead. His eyes lowered in this motion before rising back up to cast a cold gaze upon the two saiyans. "I can understand your ego... 'Prince', but you..." Vegeta quickly jerked his vision upon brolly. "You should respect the royal family. Or do you wish to encur the wrath of your treason-ous tongue?"

Just then the ki blast was fired at the back of brolly's head. It was shocking sure, but Vegeta let out a loud chuckle. "Haha... nice one."
Set
Set

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

I am the top of the royal familly and i do not take tresan so respect me and my familly so please shute up and you insilint little girl broly will kill you but i will not let him but you should whach what you do for i was there win he kilt yhour father and mother so whach what you do he can get very angery for what you did and rip you to shread in a second
Elendril
Elendril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next