Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Over

Go down

Taking Over Empty Taking Over

Post by Grinite Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:27 am

Lord Grinite looked around, he saw that he was landing on Planet Tuffle, he wanted to land here, but he was here to take over, not to go on a stupid scenic tour. Lord Grinite was obsessed on power and seriously wanted it bad, alas, the Tuffle scientists originate on this Planet, so he could find out information about Cy-Borg creations, as he wanted to raise an army of Evil doer’s, but he wanted power more than any thing. He got out of the Space Pod and pressed this little button that returns the Space pod to it’s capsule form, he then put it into his Capsule Pouch. He had bought a Capsule Pouch because he was always losing things, and the Pouch was a Capsule it self, but a little bit bigger, so he could put it in his pocket and also have his other Capsule’s in side the Capsule Pouch, so it was very confusing. Lord Grinite looked around and saw variety’s of buildings scattered around the whole planet. He needed to find a research facility, and interrogate the people there into one coming with him so he could find the secrets of the Bio Tuffle’s. He then walked up the path and saw a sign in bold, and the letters read ‘The Planets Research Facility’. This was weird, as it wasn’t really a name for a building of some sorts. He walked up the second path and opened the door and walked in, he then saw many men working and some on phone’s and some in the distance doing tests. “Excuse me sir, can I help you?” A man asked. “Are you a scientist working on Android Tuffle’s?” Lord Grinite asked the man, “Yeah, why?” The man asked. Lord Grinite grabbed him and flew off, he looked back as he was in the air, the whole population of the company was shouting things like, “You freak!” or “Whats your problem?” or “What do you want”. Lord Grinite shouted back, “I’ll be back for you idiots” Lord Grinite yelled back.

It was un known the where abouts of the place that Lord Grinite would take this miserable little swine, but it would soon be discovered, he didn’t even know where he was going him self, Lord Grinite did not, but some where where he couldn’t be disturbed by the angry mob that is currently chasing after him on the ground while he is up in the air with the silent but horrified Tuffle born scientist, he would soon work for Lord Grinite, and do whatever Lord Grinite requested of him, because to become the leader of something you need to start out very very small, and one man can make a difference and the difference would be that this little bitch of a scientist will give him the blueprints to all the soft spots of the planet, and then create Tuffle cy-borgs while Lord Grinite is wrecking the planet, as simple as that. Lord Grinite continued flying, it had been about half an hour after taking off, and Lord Grinite needed a place to rest, he had used up to much ki, he had reached his peak, and needed to rest, because interrogating the man would be an energy user, as the man wouldn’t give up easily. Lord Grinite found a safe place to land, the town looked deserted. “Whats your problem man?” The scientist asked Lord Grinite. “My problem, my problem is that you are an old bitch who is pissed off because you spoilt your entire youth by creating little robots in high school” Lord Grinite replied to the 27 year old scientist. The scientist looked around, he was semi confused. “You, you serious?” He asked Lord Grinite again. “Yup, and I am gonna let you go now, that was the test” Lord Grinite replied. “Oh well thanks” The scientist replied. “You’re a complete dumb ass” Lord Grinite said as he grabbed the scientists lab coat.

“Just let me go, but first tell me your reason for taking me here” The scientist asked Lord Grinite. “First, tell me your name” Lord Grinite replied. “Oh, my name is Conan” The scientist named Conan replied. “Is that your real name?” Lord Grinite asked. “Yes” The man named Conan stuttered. “If you are lieing to me, there will be hell to pay, Conan” Lord Grinite said to the man named Conan. The man wasn’t actually named Conan, but the scientist thought it would be best if he used a sort of code name to go under cover while he was under Lord Grinite’s control. Lord Grinite could be easily fooled, and the man code named Conan started to know this, so he decided he should try and get away with some more nasty tricks. Lord Grinite had a good hard look at the man, then replied. “I am Nute, I am a human with Ki capabilities, I can do incredible things, and I have incredible power” Lord Grinite said, as he started to catch on to the scientists mind tricks, using mind tricks of his own. “I also know that your name is not Conan” Lord Grinite said to the man code named Conan. “Yeah, well I know who you are, you are Grinite, an Elite Saiyan warrior from Planet Vegeta who resides on Planet Earth” The man replied, nameless. “Your smart” Lord Grinite replied. “But how do you know this?” Lord Grinite asked.

“In my era of technological science, I am an Tuffle Creation aid, named Hammon. I also am part if the under cover group named the S.T.E, who would over the years, go back to our home planet with special probes, and spy on your maggot of a race. As you must know, Planet Vegeta was once Old Planet Tuffle, and you maggots took it over" The scientist said. "Hahahahaha!" Lord Grinite yelled as he turned Super Saiyan 2.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taking Over Empty Re: Taking Over

Post by Grinite Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:28 am

PL: 43,827
Zenni: 86,000
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 am

The scientist looked at Lord Grinite in shock. "Your, your a Super Saiyan!" The man shouted. "Yes, I am a Super Saiyan, but you missed out a certain important number" Lord Grinite replied, in a croaky voice. "What? There are levels beyond the ultimate Super Saiyan?" The scientist asked Lord Grinite. "Well of course, and I only just found that out as you did" Lord Grinite replied. "No way" The scientist replied. "Now, tell me your name or I will rip your bloody head off" Lord Grinite said to the man. The scientist screamed. Lord Grinite then walked over him. "What the fuck is your god damned name!?". "Its its, Kiki" The man replied, lieing, once again. "Thats a lie, and I know it, and you know it" Lord Grinite replied. "No seriously, it is!" The scientist yelled.

Lord Grinite picked up the man and pounded him in the gut, then threw him to the cold ground. He then kicked him in the groin and picked him up for a second time, he head butted him then pulled back his hand, and jabbed the man in the stomach. The hand went right through his stomach, and then retreated. "Good day sir" Lord Grinite said to the about to die man, then walked away, laughing. Lord Grinite continued his walk and he was ready to take out the main forces of the Planet, and take over the Planets system.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum