Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny??? (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated)

4 posters

Go down

What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny???  (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated) Empty What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny??? (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated)

Post by Pakos Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Pakos, venturing down from the mountains, saw the city, looking for the attacker the cops had told him about, when he tripped. When he turned around to see what tripped him, A Orange, shiny ball, with 7 small stars on it, he picked it up and felt a sudden warm tingling in his fingers. Pakos saw a man, a gangster, carrying a gun. "Hand it over" the man said "It's my stuff, I stole it, I keep it" Pakos replied to this calmly "I don't think I will..." "I don't have time for this" the man said, then fired. One moment, the bullet was speed toward Pakos' chest, the next, it was firmly settled between his forefinger and thumb. He put it in his palm, and crushed it with his little finger. (More later)

Last edited by Pakos on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny???  (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated) Empty Re: What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny??? (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated)

Post by Grinite Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:15 am

BTW for this post you don't get the DB. Im pretty sure you need to write 1,000 words to receive a ball.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny???  (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated) Empty Re: What does it mean when you find something orange and shiny??? (If someone wants to rp with me it would be appreciated)

Post by Pakos Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm

I never said I was done, He'll fight someone for it soon
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Elite Pod used

Nearby an elite pod smashed into the made a rather large crater in the ground. From there Enterra who was in his second stage form walked out from the pod and looked around for a moment. "another planet to bring into the fold" he thought, as he looked around for a moment and few towards where he sensed a couple of weak powerlevels and flew towards them. "well well well an insect and a monkey" he thought, as he laughed a bit. "I can waste another monkey" he thought, as he aimed the death bean towards the gunman and aimed for the kill. "saiyan monkey you will hand that over to me" he replied in his deep voice. He powered up and reviled his new power.

powerlevel: 420,600
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:03 am

Pakos turned, no, I don't think so, he said, staring down Enterra with his light blue eyes, which gave the impression of X-Raying
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Enterra laughed a a bit "fine saiyan monkey "I'll just kill you" he replied replied, as he charged up both fingers and fired them towards Pakos and fired the the death beams aiming for points that would go for the kill. He was intent on getting the dragon ball from his opponent. His weak and feeble opponent that he was not facing. Enterra's ego was not going to let him lose to another saiyan monkey.

powerlevel: 420,600
ki used in death beams: 10,600
ki left: 410,000
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Pakos Shot to the side, one grazed his foot, and his shoe was singed

He stopped and turned he pointed his finger forward a orange orb charged in front "I was serious when I said you couldn't have it" he said and fired
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:19 am

((your character is dead you can't dodge an attack like that with only 500 ki. You have to go to King Yemma's Desk.))
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:05 am

^^ Yeah thats right, your dead.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 pm

NOOOO plz don't kill ,h im I don't want him to die already!!!!! also his pl is 200,500
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Also, If I can't odge that, you can't kill me in 1 hit!!!
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Your still dead. Just go to King Yemma's desk, if you post quickly you will be out in like 1 hour.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elendril Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 am

ye
Elendril
Elendril

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:14 pm

I just realized that Enterra walked off without taking the ball heh heh heh
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum