Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post))

3 posters

Go down

Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post)) Empty Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post))

Post by Enterra Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Enterra appeared over a large city and began to power up for a moment and begins to change. His body takes a monstrous appearance and his shoulders grow outward. His knees, and elbows also do the same. His head extends backwards 2 feet giving him an odd appearance. He laughed a bit and formed a rather large ball of energy in his hand "now to bring the destruction to this planet" he thought, as he threw the ball of energy to level a large section of the entire city. He left a reign of destruction in his wake. He wanted to see the city burn. "once I bring this and the planet Frieza into the fold I can go after the new planet vegeta" he thought with a dark smirk on his face. He enjoyed the chaos of battle and his ambitions were going to allow him to bring the galaxy under his powerful thumb. He formed another Ki blast into his right hand and left hand. He begin to send a barrage of ki blasts that left a dozen dead bodies in his wake. "hello anyone here" he yelled, as he tore a human's arm off. He was waiting for a strong warrior to appear.

power level after transformation: 1,111,200
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post)) Empty Re: Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post))

Post by Pakos Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Pakos appeared walking calmly staring into the eyes of the Changeling

"I see you've transformed" he said,sneering
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post)) Empty Re: Darkness over planet the city ((if someone wants to battle to try and stop me post))

Post by Pakos Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:59 pm

"and this time, you're not going to beat me" His power had increased and it was radiating outward from him, in a fit of rage.

OOC:no killing this time plz
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC: but plz beat him soundly at first so he can be a SSJ
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"oh great the saiyan pest has appeared" eh replied, as he looked him and waited for a moment, as he powered up. "you got stronger, but so have I" he replied, as he charged towards him at full force towards the saiyan and sent a kick towards his head that would send him into the ground if it made contact.

ki:1,111,200
in attacks: 1,200
ki left: 1,110,000
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Pakos dodge and threw a furious punch right at the stomach

Ki:200,500
Used:50
Remaining:200,450
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Enterra grabbed his hand and blocked the punch "you won't do any damage if you use that much energy in it" he replied, as he aimed a close range death beam aiming right for his right shoulder, as he kept a grip on his hand that he used making dodging more difficult to do. "now eat this monkey" he yelled.

ki left: 1,110,000
ki used: 5,000
ki left: 1,105,000
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:07 am

Pakos jerked, it struck his shoulder and blood poured and he gritted his teeth

Damage:2500, half damage cuz he partly dodged
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:15 am

Pakos: Stop the one liners and you cant dodge -.-
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Enterra smirked "well saiyan worm you managed to live" he replied, as he formed a mass of energy in his hands and had made his signature Dragon Ring. The ring would move around the enemy and entrap them if they did not move fast enough to dodge. It was followed up with another death beam aimed for the left knee. "I plan to make you suffer though this" he replied.

ki left: 1,105,000
Dragon Ring: 15,000
Death Beam: 5,000
left: 1,085,000
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:58 am

Pakos let out an angry battle cry and launched a Destruction Orb at the oncoming attacks, piling energy all over it

Used:250
Left: 200,200
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 am

((when you take damage your supposed to subtract that from your ki))

The death beam having more energy in it then the attack used peeling straight through the and went towards pako's still, and since the Dragon Ring attacked from above it was not effected by the destruction ball. With him now trapped it would require the same amount of ki used in the attack to break free.
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 pm

"GRAAAAGH!!!!!" Pakos scearmed as the death beam hit the right side of his ribcage
He fell to the ground, panting in pain, his anger was swelling, he stood up and his Aura burst around him, his hair now had a gold-like quality as he stood, his ki was increasing, he grinned in a devilish way as his aura enveloped him in light
Damage 5,000
SSJ Ki gain:500,000
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Enterra Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:42 am

Enterra watched for a moment and laughed a bit "so now the monkey is a super saiyan big deal" he replied, as he began to form his chaos ball technique. Once the ball was shaped and formed into a bast the size of a normal boulder.
Enterra
Enterra

Back to top Go down

Post by Pakos Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:22 pm

"RAAAGH!!!!" Pakos screamed flashing right around the attack "Hehehe... he said, I just realized, I haven't shown you any of new techniques" "KAO-KEN!!!!!!" he yelled and shot forward at Enterra as his aura became a reddish color

Ki used in attack:50,000
Ki used in dodge:5,000
Pakos
Pakos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down