Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick

4 posters

Go down

Nick Empty Nick

Post by Nick Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:32 pm

Character you wish to be(name): Nick Characters Gender: Male

Character's Race: Legendary Saiyan

Powerlevel: 600

Zenni: 500

Alignment: Neutral

Character's appearance (image): Nick Keitaunt

Height: 4'1

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

Side Note: (Optional)

Characters Techniques:

Tantrum- I fly into the air and drop, slamming down on both feet. The result is a shockwave which shakes the ground in, I then leap again, slamming down this way a total of three times.

Stink bomber- I fly at the opponent and hit them in the face with my butt. If that's not bad enough, I then let one of the nastiest farts ever, probably stunning them, and maybe even knocking them out.

Fumigation- My other gross move, I charge ki into my stomach and then let it all out, either as a giant burp or fart. The gas is as nausiating as in the stink bomber, but with ki damage as well. The burp hits harder but doesn't smell as much. And the fart doesn't do as much damage, but can hit an entire city with the awful stink.

Bio Shatter- I form a green ki ball on each palm and then slam them together, creating a large ki sphere which then explodes, sending shrapnel in all directions.

Sphere Trap- A sticky ki ball which expands to trap the target inside, finally exploding after a short time.

Henka Beam- Best known for it's use by Buu, I learned about it in a series of old tuffle books I found, documenting past battles. It took a while, but I finally managed to get the ki manipulation down. I can turn people into items with it, though unless they're already beaten it won't have much effect. Simply turning them into the form temporarily, and they'll even be able to fight back in it, effectively trading defense for speed. Though if they're defeated in this form I can eat them as a finishing move.

Planet you want to start on: Planet Vegeta

Characters story:

Just call me the brat king of Vegeta. Well I don't actually rule the planet yet, but I plan to eventually. On the night I was born it seemed like the air itself was twisting apart under the force of my ki, and my parents were needless to say highly unnerved. They considered abandening me, and nearly did many times as an infant, but decided that such a powerful child could bring them high praise. Things went smoothly for the first four years of my life, but when I was five, the entire house went up in an enormous explosion. Whether it was intentional or not is unknown, but either way, I was out on my own at that point.

But I took to being on my own very well and traveled around Vegeta, generally just causing trouble wherever I went. I quickly became known as the little terror of the planet, playing nasty tricks on people, stealing from travelers, and of course attacking at random with my frighteningly powerful ki. My ultimate goal, like I said, is to conquer Planet Vegeta itself. But currently am much to weak to go up against the highly trained saiyan elite; currently.

BB

Nick

Back to top Go down

Nick Empty Re: Nick

Post by Grinite Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:56 am

I have never seen this in my life, you post 1st person! I have never met a Role-Player who posts in 1st Person, so your a first, accepted.

P.S: I don't accept 2nd person -.-
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Set Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:17 am

I find it easier just to type in first person.. however many sites view it as a no no.
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:20 am

"Grinite posts in very old fashioned 3rd person" Said Ty, as he looked across the Forum at Set. Smile
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:29 am

please no spaming
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down