Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY!

3 posters

Go down

Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY! Empty Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY!

Post by Grinite Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 am

You may have seen the announcement, but I have released the link to the new site ahead of time, here it is. Now, you may join and I will promote one of you to Co-Owner and one of you to Mod. Discuss what we should do with this new site.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY! Empty Re: Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY!

Post by Darthwin Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Suggestions
We could have more missions to help in getting more action and battles. We could add a few more planets to give more variety to the locations.
Darthwin
Darthwin

Back to top Go down

Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY! Empty Re: Broly, Darthwin and Grinite Discussion ONLY!

Post by Grinite Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 am

Yep, I have added some missions and some more Races and Planets will be coming soon. Do you have any idea's for some Planets and Races?
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwin Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:59 am

Well two ideas for races would be Demons and Aliens. One more idea would be having 1/4th Saiyans.

Planets would be some of the planets that Frezia was in control of.
Darthwin
Darthwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Hmm idea's...I got a few for quest if you need any of them at any time.
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down