Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broly vs anyone

2 posters

Go down

Broly vs anyone Empty Broly vs anyone

Post by Broly Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Broly was standing on top of a buliding his black eye's scaning the area around him as he felt the wind brush geantly against his body he smirked and yelled "Hey anyone here?" as he did he felt some one's ki level it was kind of high "This well be fun hehehe." he said with a chuckle
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Broly vs anyone Empty Re: Broly vs anyone

Post by Grinite Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:13 am

Lord Grinite looked upon the dead sky, he sensed a rather high Power Level to the east of his position. He shoved the Big Mac into his mouth and flew off. He then finally reached his preferred destination, and he saw the man he has seen many times, standing on the ground. "It is you" Grinite yelled to Broly.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:14 pm

Broly saw the guy from planet vegeta "Oh god damn it,it's you again." broly said with a hint of annoyenc in his voice he was looking at the saiyan with 1,000,000 PL while he him self only had 500,000 "What do you want?" he asked
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 am

Lord Grinite stared into the Legendary Saiyans dark, deceiving eyes. The words that came out of his massive mouth would get him into trouble with fellow stronger Saiyans. "What do I want? You raise your powerlevel to alert others of your presence and then ask me what I want? Are you serious?" Lord Grinite laughingly asked.

"I am not that evil anymore, you could say that I am half and half, but you should know what that means, that means that if I have a change of heart and decide my heart is not as black as yours, that means that I am kind of a good guy, meaning that I would hate you even more, although that is not very much the case"

"Your powerlevel is very weak, talk like that will get you into alot of trouble with the likes of me" Lord Grinite advised the Legendary Saiyan.
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 pm

"I am not evil any more darkness get's you no where but i have seen evil beat good many times i do not know what to be." he told the normal saiyan "My rage need's more so i can become stronger i was hopeing for some one like you to come maybe then my power well let me reach my next level." broly said as he put on a kind smile which never happend before "So shall we start?" he asked
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:56 am

"You begin"
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

Back to top Go down