Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin vs Broly

4 posters

Go down

Sin vs Broly Empty Sin vs Broly

Post by Sin Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:25 am

The moon shined in the late night, the darkness of the sky had spread through out the plains on earth. Animals were sleeping while the birds were in the nests they had built with the eggs they have layed, but in this calm night of a half moon the saiyan warrior with memories of none stood gazing towards the orb in the midnight sky. His breath came out steady with a hint of stress, his face was sleek with cold sweat in the whispering breeze. A sword was grasped within his palms, tightly he gripped the hilt while his arms rose upwards in the air.

Another steady breath slipped from his lips once more but for a moment not another, instead both of the warriors eyes closed gently and all was still. Crickets, cascades, and more insects of the night sounded in the silence around the young man. For a moment his body did not shake, did not move, and did not live, he seemed to be a standing corpse in battle unwilling to give up the fight. The air whistled as the blade cut through the darkness, grunts from the mans mouth now was heard as he slashed at invisible foes that lurked in his mind. Although alone in reality, the mind of the warrior gave the appearance to him that he was fighting and entire army set only against him.

This lasted for almost past a hour until the shadows of his mind lay at his feet bloodied and defeated. A smile crept up the face of the man as he sheathed his sword, the eyes that were closed for so long opened once more to see the shining half moon that welcomed him back from his great battle.
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sin vs Broly Empty Re: Sin vs Broly

Post by Broly Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 am

Broly flew to the feild where his opponet was waiting as he landed he started to talk to the guy "Well well well what do we have here scum looks like i gotta kill some one i havent killed in a long time and it look's like i get to now." he said with a chuckle as he flared his ki "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." he yelled as his ki grew stronger shaking the planet as chunk's of the earth flew up from the ground "What are you waiting for? Let's go." he said to the kid
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

He was welcomed back after the battle, but not on how he had expected! As Sin began wiping the sweat off his body he felt the earth rumble and loud roar erupt from the heavens themselves! Grabbing his sword instinctively he turned around and prepared himself, although he wasn't prepared for a giant flying in the sky!.
"What-Who are you!?" He yelled at the man with tremendous power, Sin wondered if he could defeat this monster.
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm

"I'M THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN BROLY." he yelled "AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he yelled laughing like a mad man as he flew at the kid and threw a punch at him in the gut that if hit would send him flying

ki used in punch:500
ki left:386,319

Last edited by Broly on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:04 pm

(Rephrase that into "Throwing a punch towards his gut that would send him flying if connected. That's autohitting if you dont put that.)
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 pm

OOC: fixed
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:43 am

"Legendary what?" He said to himself as the man spoke, he said something of a Saiyan, something that he should remember. But at the moment he couldn't concentrate on that, instead he had to focus on this new battle!
"Bring it on!" He yelled back as he held his arm back and swung into the man's attack full on!

Used: 500

left: 200,000
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 am

Broly was surprised by the kid's power he jumped back and powred up a blaster shell and threw it at him as he went false super saiyan

ki used in attack:819
ki gained:400,000
ki left:786,000
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:31 am

Sin smiled as he took out his sword now, he would not be defeated so easily no matter how strong this man was! Gathering his energy into his metalic blade, Sin struck against the ball of energy. He did not destroy or cut it in half, instead it turned a bright crimson color and rebounded right back towards his foe in greater power.

Ki used: 3,000

Ki left: 197,000
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:14 am

Broly laughed and punched the attack sending it back in a pure black color with twice as much ki in it

ki used to punch the attack:6,000
ki left:780,000
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Sin watched as beam became a pure black color and zoomed towards his body. His eyes had opened in slight surprised as he quickly pout his arms into a cross lock position to help block the oncoming attack. The blast had hit him directly, pushing him to the ground below with a hurtling Crunch.

But the man rose from the rubble with his shirt slightly torn and some scratches on his face. But he looked oddly different now, his hair was standing up on it's own in a much straighter fashion and he had a golden aura around him.

"I will..." He said as he turn his blade to it's side as it turned a crimson red color and also gained a golden aura. "DEFEAT YOU!" Sin yelled as he rushed at the creature with greater speed then before and slashed a long ki waved at him.

Ki lost: 6,000

Ki gained from False Supersaiyan: 100,000

Total Ki: 291,000
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 am

OOC:SORRY SIN I WANT MY DAMN VACATION

broly let the attack hit as he walked up to the kid and punches him with every last bit of ki he had but one
ki at start:780,000
ki used in punch:what ever ki well leave me with one
ki left:1
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:16 am

(lazy xD)

Sin saw the eruption of power now coming coming from the man's fist and knew that it would be the final blow of the battle and if he didn't do anything quick, his life would perish. "But... I haven't even found out my past... I can't die yet." He looked at the man and time seemed to slow down.

"I can't die..." He thought as he felt power reach up inside of his soul into his body, his hair began to waver from cyan to gold. "I will not..." he thought with a final blast of energy from his body he spoke. "DIE!!!!!"

His blast of energy seemed to slow down the man's attack and allowed Sin to get a final hit onto the man, a blast of energy caused everything in the distance to shake and rumble, all around the two were instantly destroyed as a crater was made. But the man fell at last to the power and Sin stood victorious.

Ki Gained from super saiyan - 500,000

Ki all together - 791,000

Ki used to stop attack - 779,999

Ki used in final punch - 1

ki left 11,000
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:02 am

Someone grade >>
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am

x.x honestly guys? It's been a whole month, without this being graded I cannot rp. why do you THINK I've been inactive
Sin
Sin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwin Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 am

((if the grading scale for bb is he same for the grading of training post I can grade it))
Darthwin
Darthwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Broly Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 am

[it is]
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down

Post by Darthwin Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Sin: 2,403
zenni: 2,400

Broly: 1,433
zenni: 1,400
Darthwin
Darthwin

Back to top Go down

Post by mafiafran Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

He was welcomed back after the battle, but not on how he had expected! As Sin began wiping the sweat off his body he felt the earth rumble and loud roar erupt from the heavens themselves!

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down