Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaveing planet vegeta

Go down

Leaveing planet vegeta Empty Leaveing planet vegeta

Post by Broly Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:02 am

Broly was in a recovery pod as the docters talked among them self's "Is he going to be ok?" asked one "Yes he well be but there is a screwed up thing they say he killed his freind on here and that he still haunt's him to this very day." "R-really?" asked a younger dr "NO OF CORSE NOT WE A DOCTERS NOW PUMP THIS MAN FULL OF MED'S!" "I-i got to get out of here." broly thought "It's screwed up eh." said the ghost of his freind as he screamed in the pod a broke out "Broly your awake." said the doctor "We saved your life but im sorry we couldint save your tail." It's fine i can live with out it." broly answerd back to the docter "If you can call that liveing." "Hey doc what's your faviort organ." broly asked "The liver why?" asked the docter as broly walked up to him and stabed his liver "You know it's the simple thing's in life." he said as he was stoped by some alein "Where are you off to in such a hurry broly?" asked the alein "Off to plow your mother." broly responded "HAH that's where you screw up we reproduce asexually." said the alein "Gross now move out of the way." said broly "Off to get the dragonball's are we?" asked the alein "What did you say?" asked broly "We know where they are and we know how to get them." said the alein "BUT-BUT HOW MY TRANSMETER WAS OFF THE ENTIRE TIME HOW COULD YU-" broly stoped mid rant as he ran into his space pod and jumped in and flew off towards earth "GOD DAMN IT KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!" he yelled in his space pod flying towards earth
Broly
Broly

Back to top Go down