Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta Training 4

2 posters

Go down

Vegeta Training 4 Empty Vegeta Training 4

Post by Set Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 am

It was a warm summer night, and Vegeta had decided to take a walk through the city. A nice cool breeze started blowing, that had made the walk so much easier. It had been a blistering hot day today. That was ok though, Vegeta liked heat more then he did the cold. He had been thinking a lot about his parents lately. About his father mostly, he only thought about mom every once in a while. Vegeta had thought many times over what it felt like to die. He wasn’t really scared of death, he just wondered about it. ‘Does it hurt,’ he wondered? He didn’t know, but he knew his parents had gone through it. And he missed them both, dearly.

Vegeta had stopped to lean against a light post outside a local bar. He looked up into the heavens, gazing at the moon and the stars. The sky was huge, the most massive thing Vegeta could think of. He wondered if that’s where his mother and father were. In his moment of thinking, a rage of noise came from inside the bar. Things were starting to heat up in there. It could even reach outside. Vegeta decided to stick around to see what was going to happen.

The bar door swung open and slammed against the side of the building. A man, apparently drunk out of his mind, stumbled out of the bar and turned around. He raised his fist as if welcoming trouble. ‘This man could barely stand, how in the world is he going to fight,’ Vegeta thought. Out came a slightly larger, bulkier man. Vegeta could tell that this man was not as wasted as the first guy that came out. Several others had come out as well, waiting to see the expected fight. The first guy that had stumbled out walked up to his opponent and slapped him across the face. The bulkier guy had said something under his breath, Vegeta didn’t quite catch it. All of a sudden, a ki blast appeared out of nowhere and sent the drunkard flying.

That got Vegeta’s attention quick. The man that was standing before the drunkard was in disbelief. “What in the world? Who did that?” The large bulky man was screaming at the people behind him. Another blast came from above and sent the bulky man flying into the building wall. The spectators that were standing around watching were now backing away from the scene slowly. There were a few men still gazing around to see who it was had wrought this upon the two men.

A third blast had come directly at Vegeta from out of nowhere. He knocked the blast aside with little effort. He was still leaning against the light post with his eyes now shut. “You know, that wasn’t very smart of you to attack me,” Vegeta exclaimed aloud. “If I were you I wouldn’t do that again, unless you want the same fate as these two.” Another larger ki blasted hurtled towards Vegeta. He again knocked it aside with little effort and sent a ki blast of his own slightly to the left. Vegeta’s blast exploded in mid air when it collided with another ki blast from the unknown enemy.

At this point, Vegeta was infuriated. The power within him was starting to emerge as the anger came to a boiling point. In a massive howl; Vegeta screamed out as his hair started to lighten in color along with his aura. Vegeta was now a super saiyan and it was time to kick some ass.

“Why don’t you come out from hiding coward,” Vegeta said. “If you can pick on two drunks and think you can take me, you’re an idiot.” Vegeta had stopped leaning against the pole and was now standing upright. He looked at the side of the building where the spectators were crouched down in fear. “You men, get the two drunks and get out of here, its about to get ugly. This is your last chance before I come and find you! And I promise you, it won’t be pretty when I do.”

From a dark side alley, two men stepped out into the street to face Vegeta. “No need for it to get ugly, we were just testing out strength,” one of the men said. The one who had spoken was shorter then his comrade. The tall one had a stoic look on his face, while the shorter one wore a smirk. “That is, unless you want it to,” the short man said looking Vegeta up and down. Vegeta could feel his power level rising. He showed nothing that gave Vegeta concern; Vegeta was more than capable of putting him in his place.

“It’s your choice, you can either apologize to those two incapacitated men over there, or suffer a fate worse than theirs.” Vegeta could feel both power levels rising now; he knew there was no way to escape this one. Suddenly, the tall one’s power increased dramatically. Vegeta was still stronger, but if he wasn’t careful, more people could end up getting hurt. “Look, I don’t want to fight you, I just want an apology. This wasn’t your fight; you should have stayed out of it. They were both drunk, unable to defend themselves. What you two did was wrong.” Vegeta felt their powers top off, just as he had thought. Two brigands trying to prove their strength by picking on the weak.

“I can already tell that this guy is pretty tough, why don’t you stand back and let me handle him.” The tall one stepped forward and looked at Vegeta with the same stoic look. The tall guy jumped in the air and came straight at Vegeta. He punched Vegeta in the face with full force. Vegeta stepped back and wiped the blood that was trickling down from his nose. Vegeta looked up at the tall guy and smiled. The tall guy stepped back in shock, almost as if he was looking at a ghost. He punched Vegeta again in the face, but Vegeta stayed his ground.

“I must say, training with King Vegeta really has paid off,” Vegeta said. “That one was free, you’re going to have to earn the rest of them.” Vegeta teleported behind the tall guy, and with a swift kick, sent him flying through a mailbox. “I guess that was strike three when you decided to punch me in the face. I gave you a chance to leave, and you decided not to. Oh well, it’s your funeral,” Vegeta said smiling. The tall guy stood up and said nothing. He spread his feet and charged Vegeta once again. Vegeta felt his power level increasing once again. ‘So maybe these two do have more power,’ Vegeta thought. With a burst of speed the tall guy threw punch after punch, only landing one here and there. Vegeta caught one of his hands, and then the other. “This has gone on long enough,” Vegeta said. He threw the tall guy up in the air and sent a ki blast after him. Direct hit, the ki blast exploded and through the dust and smoke you could see a figure falling. He landed on the ground with a thud. He was still alive, but the tall guy was pretty much down for the count.

“Hmm, you’re very strong I will admit,” the shorter one said. “For you to destroy Dalma like that, very impressive. But don’t count us out, you haven’t fought me yet. My name is Snyder, and you’re not going to leave here alive.” Snyder started to power up and started to glow with an orange aura. Vegeta could feel his power leveling increasing significantly. Vegeta knew this guy would be a little tougher.

Vegeta could feel a huge increase in Snyder’s power level. How could these two differ so much? Vegeta knew that he would have to do something and fast, or they would level the whole city block. He was unsure of how much power Snyder had, but he didn’t want to find out in the middle of town. Vegeta powered up and took off, hoping that his opponent would follow him. While Vegeta was flying, Snyder appeared in front of him with his arms crossed. “You don’t want to fight in the city fine. Follow me, we will go to a little island near here.” Without a word, Snyder took off in a different direction. Vegeta followed close on his heels.

They arrived at what seemed to be the most tropical island on the whole planet. They had flown over the ocean for quite some time to reach this island. Vegeta could sense other life forms on the island; they had a low power level though. Vegeta thought that it could have been animals of some sort, he didn’t know. He turned his attention back to Snyder, who was floating in mid air with his arms crossed. Snyder’s power level seemed to still be increasing. This was definitely going to be a tough fight, Vegeta wondered if he would survive the battle.

“Welcome to my island and humble abode, how do you like it?” Vegeta kept his concentration on Snyder, who was smiling a little too much considering he was about to be in a lot of pain. “This is where it all began,” Snyder said. “This is where my friend and I had decided to spar. This is where it was born. It’s not very often you meet the leader of the club first, but it happens on occasion. I bet you’re wondering if you will get off this island alive? Well you’re not fighting me first, surprise I know. I would like to be the first one to welcome you to Fight Club Island. And it just so happens that you have come on a special day.” Snyder’s smirk grew wider and wider. Vegeta was wondering what all this meant; he had a bad feeling in the back of his head. “See today is the start of a new tradition. Today, one person enters the island tournament, that’s you. And you will face everyone on the island before you get to challenge the king. It’s called the beat down, think you can survive? We have a motto here, everyone on this island lives by it. Destroy the weak, only the strong survive. How strong do you think you are?”

Vegeta couldn’t sense anyone else on the island except for him and Snyder. All of a sudden, about twenty others had appeared in the air behind him. Vegeta turned to face them, knowing he was about to go through a tough trial. “So Snyder, I have to face all these fighters before I can have my shot with you? Sounds pretty unfair to drag all these others into it when it should be just you and I. I’m not going to let you pick on the innocent civilians any longer. If King Vegeta knew of your operation, he’d have you all killed. So I think I’ll just do it for him. Ok, who’s first?”

“Maybe we will make this interesting, for me,” Snyder said. “All of you, attack him at once, let’s see how strong he really is.” Snyder looked at Vegeta and smiled evilly. Snyder’s henchmen also smiled at one another. Vegeta got ready; he already knew what he was going to do. He had been storing his energy for quite some time now. He would just have to wait for the right time to release it. Vegeta was wondering how in the world he was going to survive. The amount of energy he would need to destroy every fighter here, he would have none left to fight Snyder. He just had to stay alive, that’s the only think that was one Vegeta’s mind. Survival.

The twenty goons all rushed him at once. Here was Vegeta’s chance; they just had to get right on top of him. When he knew that they were close enough to be in range, and close enough to not be able to dodge his attack, he did it. Vegeta had been storing energy the whole time he had been on the island. He had taken energy from his surroundings and from the others. And now it was time for Vegeta to go on the offensive. He only hoped it would have the effect he was hoping for.

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Vegeta howled as he let loose the energy he had stored in his body. The energy wave had hit the goon’s dead on. It vaporized the three closest to him, and killed six other. The rest of the goons were hurtled back a far ways off. Even Snyder had to teleport away from the blast to not be hurt. Vegeta had landed on the ground hoping for some time to recover. He looked at the bodies around him that had gone to other world. ‘I’m sorry, but we all make choices we regret,’ Vegeta thought. He hadn’t wanted to kill them, but he had to survive. That was the only thing that mattered to Vegeta was survival. The other eleven goons had come back and landed near him, a bit shaken from the explosion of energy. Snyder was shocked at the amazing increase of power at such a short notice. Maybe there was something to this guy after all.

“Hold on. I just had amazing thought, sort of a proposition for you. How would you like to serve under me? You could be my right hand man; together no one could stop us. Think about the power and wealth you could achieve with me. Think about it, are you in? Snyder’s goons had backed off a ways, still shaken by the blast. Vegeta was tired, that blast had drained him severely. He should not have let so much of the energy go. Now he would have to focus on saving his power. If he could only incapacitate the fighters, instead of killing them. That is what he would have to do.

“I’ll never join you, you’re wicked. And besides, have you ever heard of loyalty? I am loyal to King Vegeta, and none other. I will deliver your head to him and claim my rank among the saiyans. I’m sure to be rewarded for ridding the land of the annoying pestilence.” The goons had seemed to have recuperated after Vegeta’s speech. He knew that this battle was not going to be easy.

“All right men, you heard him, dispose of him. Whoever deals him the final blow will become my right hand man. Kill him, KILL HIM NOW!” The eleven goons rushed Vegeta with a wicked smile on their faces. Vegeta sent a few ki blasts into the group scattering them. He was able to hit two with his ki blasts and they dropped where they stood. The rest charged on him with more urgency then before. He wouldn’t be able to take them all at once. They were the most annoying goons ever! They would punch him and dodge away, kick him and run. He couldn’t withstand this forever; eventually it would wear him down. He had to think of something and quick. “Ha ha ha, looks like you have finally met your end. Finish him off boys.” Vegeta didn’t know how he was to survive. He was sure, he had finally met his end.

From nowhere tons of ki blasts appeared. The goons fell left and right, until there was not one left standing. Vegeta had been saved, but by who? He looked up in the sky and saw a figure standing in mid air. The figure had landed next to Vegeta, looked at him and smiled. “Long time no see huh? Looks like you got yourself in a bit of trouble. I’ll say though, you have gotten considerably stronger since the last time we sparred.”

“Burner! No way, how did you know where to find me? I thought I was a goner for sure. You’re a real lifesaver you know that? Let’s just say I owe you one.” Vegeta was ecstatic seeing his old buddy standing beside him. It had been years since he had seen him. Burner had been training with Popo at Korin’s tower. He had also undergone some rigorous training with Korin himself.

“You know how easy it is to sense power levels when you’re on top of Korin Tower? I felt your power level and recognized it right away. I knew you had to be in some trouble for you to raise your power level so high. Korin felt it too and gave me some senzu beans and told me to head after you. Since you were on a different planet, I had to use instant transmission. I got about halfway here and felt that explosion you let out. I thought you had committed suicide, but realized that you had not after I felt your power level afterwards. I watched you for a while and decided to step in, you looked like you needed some help,” Burner smiled. “Here, take this, you need it,” Burner handed Vegeta a senzu bean. “And be careful with this guy ok? I know you can take him, just be careful. Don’t be a stranger, come to Korin Tower sometime and spar with me. Will be just like the old days, when we were kids.”

“Oh a senzu bean, thanks Burner I can really use this right now,” Vegeta ate the senzu bean the very second it hit his hand. He felt the bean’s warm magical power spread all over his body and restore his strength. “Ah, much better thanks Burner. And I will, that would be great. Now get going, I don’t want you to get caught up in this mess.” Vegeta turned his attention back to Snyder, who had been patiently waiting for the intruder to leave. “Ok, now that I’m at full strength again, let’s do this.” Vegeta started to raise his power level immensely hoping that this would be enough to destroy him.

“Hmm, it’s not really fair having an intruder help you through the tournament you know. Now I’m just going to have to kill you.” Snyder started raising his power level as well. Although it was well under Vegeta’s power level, he was sure he had plenty more. “You know,” Snyder said with a grunt, “It’s extremely rude to bring guests who weren’t invited. That is one thing that makes me really angry.” All of a sudden, Snyder’s power level exploded. Vegeta had no idea he had that much power. He would just have to find some way to beat him.

That’s it, how could he of been so stupid. Vegeta had done it once, maybe, just maybe he could do it again. He had transformed into a super saiyan once, maybe he could do it again. He started raising his power level. He pushed it as hard as he could, he had to transform again. He had to survive and live on. He pushed his power level to the utter max. He started to glow, the air filled with static around him. His hair waved and flickered, and finally it happened. With one last final push, he transformed. He had done it again. Now it was time to take out the trash.

“Tell me, when was the last time you experienced fear? Because you’re going to experience feat like you have never before.” Vegeta was standing mid air with his arms crossed. Snyder frowned and rushed him. He threw a three-punch combo with a roundhouse kick. Vegeta blocked them all. With great ease, Vegeta grabbed his leg and sent Snyder flying with a kick. Snyder had a look of disbelief and shock on his face. “I’ll let you live, if you leave or change your evil ways and live peacefully. Fight Club Island no longer exists. Your finished, now accept it. This is your last chance, leave or die.”

Snyder powered down, realizing it was finished. He turned to go, “You know, you’re a great warrior. King Vegeta should be proud to have you serve under him. This isn’t the end, we will meet again someday. I’ll be back, with more people, stronger than before. Next time, you won’t be so lucky.” Snyder turned and flew away, knowing he had been beaten.

Vegeta powered down, and smiled. After all that had happened, he was still standing. Thanks to Burner and sheer luck. He was becoming fond of this power he was learning to control. He would have to fly back to the palace now. “I’m sure you will be back Snyder, and I’ll be here,” Vegeta had said under his breath. Vegeta turned and flew off towards the palace. He knew that King Vegeta would be much pleased with his report.

Used Ultimate Weighted thing and was using SSJ
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Training 4 Empty Re: Vegeta Training 4

Post by Set Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:36 am

bump.
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down