Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta Training

2 posters

Go down

Vegeta Training Empty Vegeta Training

Post by Set Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:34 am

Rumors had surfaced that a First Class Saiyan claimed to hail from royal blood. Malak, a First Class Saiyan, claimed to the legitimate son of King Vegeta, ruler of planet Vegeta. Malak claimed that his mother was a servant woman, who worked in the palace and regularly attended to King Vegeta’s needs. He also claims the noble King forced himself upon his mother and requests to be acknowledged for his legitimate rights to the throne. Malak’s claims had gained him supports from numerous political leaders of the Saiyan population. Mainly, King Vegeta’s enemies. They had rallied to Malak and formed a small alliance, hoping to unite enough influence, to destabilize planet Vegeta. Prince Vegeta enraged with the allegations that he may in fact have a half-brother. Left the palace in order to determine the truth and if need be, exterminate Malak.

Prince Vegeta landed on the outskirts of a local desert. This mountain range was said to be used as a smuggling area for the renegades that had sworn fealty to Malak. Vegeta glanced around in order to take in the surrounding area while he searched for signs of life. He noticed a number of tracks in the distance. The track’s weren’t humanoid in nature, they where made from the tracks used on transportation vehicles. They headed east towards the Dune Sea that was said to be lifeless. “I know the Renegades are out here somewhere. Where else would a bunch of mongrel mutts go. Hmm, if they can link me to Malak, I can get some answers from my supposed half-brother. To bad it’s going to be a one sided conversation. There is only one Prince to the throne in this galaxy.” Vegeta said. Vegeta soon heard a noise coming in the distance. He quickly hid himself behind a large bolder in the middle of the ground as it approached his location.

“I been waiting along time to see King Vegeta go. You know the rumors about him killing his older brother in order to become King. That wretched bastard sent a lot of sons off to distance galaxies and not all of them were weak. He got mid of the ones that were threat to him and his son Prince Vegeta.” The Renegade Saiyan said to his comrade. There must have been three of them from what Vegeta could tell. He glanced around the rock; his blazing spiked air coming into sight first. These Saiyans were from the White Howlers, a Mercenary Company that King Vegeta used on more than one occasional for conquering other worlds. It seemed that the company had been contracted out by the Rebellion. Vegeta had to sneer for a moment before he returned to hiding behind the bolder in the desert. “Where is Nappa when you actually have a use for that stupid cabbage head.” Vegeta said to himself as he prepared to devise a plan in order to ambush the Renegade party.

All was sudden for a mere moment, then all of sudden Vegeta lifted the large boulder up onto his shoulders and threw it at the Renegades. The boulder smashed on into the surface of the desert, sending him down into the depths of the Dune Sea. It also crashed the transportation vehicle as it exploded into a thousand pieces sending the 2nd Saiyan Renegade flying into the air. The Renegade then felt a tremendous axle-handle blow to the back of his skull, sending down into the sand below. Vegeta could be seen standing above the two as he wondered where the final Renegade had gotten away too. “Coward! Come out and fight me!” Vegeta said. Just then Vegeta was slammed into from the side as the attacker blindsided him. “I am right here you royal bastard!” The Renegade said launching Vegeta forward from the surprise attack. The Renegade placed his palm forward and gripped his forearm with his opposing hand. “Goodbye Vegeta.” A huge burst of purple energy rushed from the palm of the Renegades hand towards Vegeta.

Vegeta had to regain his composure, by the time he had control himself the giant energy blast was nearly upon him. Vegeta focused his energy into one hand, allowing his fist to gather a tremendous amount of blue energy. “That does it. You’re finished!” Vegeta exclaimed as he launched his hand forward firing off a huge energy wave of blue energy. “See you in Hell! Rebel scum! Hahah!” Vegeta exclaimed as his blue energy beam consumed his opponent, sending him to the Next Dimension. Vegeta watched the smoke clear, his enemy had been completely destroyed by the energy blast he produced. Vegeta landed on the ground and reached into the sand pulling one of the Renegades out of the sand. “So, you Low Levels are going to do what I say and tell me where I can find Malak. Failure to comply will result in.” Vegeta paused. “PAIN.” Vegeta exclaimed as grabbed the Renegades ankle and hurled him into the nearby wall. The Renegade smashed into the wall and then slid to the ground. Blood had been sprayed across the wall from the Renegades numerous wounds. A pool of blood started to form underneath him. “You ready to start talking yet trash? Or do you need more motivation.” Vegeta said.

There is only one Prince of the Saiyan Race and that is Vegeta. Vegeta said to himself as he looked at the Saiyan clutching his chest on the ground. “You know that old phrase they use to say. No pain, no gain. I could make this last an eternity. Be smart and start talking.” Vegeta said as he kicked the crumbled warrior in the side. The blow caused the Saiyan Warrior to cough up a flesh load of blood to the ground. “That looked like it hurt.” Vegeta said. Vegeta took his foot and slammed it down on the Saiyan’s hand, breaking his wrist. “I have all the time in the word, no one in the galaxy can save you now traitor.” Vegeta said as he finally kneeled down to be loser to the Renegade Warrior. He reached down to take the wounded Saiyan by the hair and ground his face slowly in the ground. “Maybe some fresh dirt will clear up you’re mind.” Vegeta said with a grin.

After Vegeta had tortured the information of the Renegades, he executed though so that no information could be lead back to him. The information that Vegeta gained provided him with his next lead. Malak had arranged for a Saiyan Battleship to be on yellow alert at all times. This was incase he needed to evacuate the planet, should King Vegeta gain the upper hand and crush his Rebellion Army that he was building. It was stationed on small refueling platform that orbited one of planet Vegeta’s moons. The access station was located at a remote terminal that was deep inside Malak’s territory. Vegeta had taken the clothing from the traitors that he had murdered. Tight fitting less advanced Saiyan armor with red emblems of House Malak. Vegeta conceal his face behind an armored helmet that was commonly worn by Freiza’s henchmen. Vegeta approached the access station, driving the damaged transportation vehicle to the supply gates.

The guards at the gate stopped the transport and approached the approached the side while glancing over the damage on the hull. “You’re late and command said there was suppose to be three of you on convey. What happened to the other Mercenaries in you’re company?” The Guard in Command asked. Vegeta kept his cool and reached into his armored vest to reveal a handful of orders. The orders covered where the shipment had come from and who sanctioned it. “We ran into some trouble from the Loyalist. King Vegeta’s scouts managed to kill 2/3 of our force, I barely managed to get away in the transport while they held the opposition off.” Vegeta said through the armored helmet, which deepened his voice. “I am late as is and behind on my shipments, if I am not back by an estimate time period they will send out a search & recovery team to find out what happened to the shipment.” Vegeta said to the guard. The guard grunted and motioned towards the gate. The gates opened and Vegeta headed through the gates and into the complex. “Losers.” Vegeta said and drove in.

Vegeta parked the transport inside the warehouse of the complex. Once the slave workers started unloading the materials. Vegeta wondered through the complex looking for the space platform that they used to travel back and fourth between the planet and the refueling station. The workers didn’t seem to care whom went in and out being of a slave race from a planet that was easy to conquer. Vegeta decided to use them as a distraction in order to make his way towards the station. Vegeta raised his hand out and fired a numbering of energy blasts at the gates of the installation blowing open the main gates. He then grabbed one of the small humanoid creatures and one handed tossed him out the main gate. “THE SLAVES ARE ATTEMPTING TO ESCAPE!!” Vegeta screamed. Soon the alarm was sounded and the Saiyans in charge of the installation were heading towards the warehouse. Vegeta saw the Saiyan Warriors mobbing the small aliens and herding them into confined cages while some were blown to bits. Vegeta ran as fast as he could down the corridor heading towards the launch platform.

Vegeta looked at the launch platform, noticing the single Saiyan space-pods sitting on the platform. All he needed was the navigation charts from the control tower’s main database and he could launch to the refilling station. He also needed the access codes to dock. Vegeta ran towards the control tower only to find it locked. “Infiltration never was my strong point.” Vegeta said as he reached back and punched the door straight off its hinges. The metal door hits the ground with a loud thud and inside a lone docking operator turned to face Vegeta. “You do not have the proper authorization to..Geh!” The small alien’s speech was cutoff as Vegeta grabbed him around the throat. Vegeta’s other hand was formed into a fist that was gathering energy. His fist was a giant blue flame. “Here is my authorization. Give me the access codes to the refueling station and plot a course for the next pod to the refueling station. Otherwise, I might introduce you to Coupe De Grace. DO IT NOW!” Vegeta said crushing the creature’s throat. The tiny creature started to shake before it turned to access the mainframe. Its tiny hands punched the controls that would validate a single disc that he handed to Vegeta. “Place this into pod’s main computer terminal, it will allow you to access the station.” The creature said. Vegeta took the information in his hand and grinned. “See that wasn’t so bad. You should never have given this to me. I was going to kill you regardless of the fact.” Vegeta said as he came forward with a right hand that went straight through the small alien’s chest and out the other side. “Nothing personal.” Vegeta said as the small creature slid off his arm and onto the ground.

“Countdown to launch 30 seconds and closing.” The computer said as Vegeta turned and ran down the stairs as fast as he could. Once out to the launch pad a number of security personnel attempted to stop Vegeta to no effect. With (2) seconds remaining Vegeta strapped himself into a single Saiyan pod and was launched from the planet surface. He watched through the porthole in front of him as he broke through the atmosphere of the planet and headed towards the refueling station. It would take a little while before he would arrive, about 45 minutes or so. Vegeta sighed for a moment. “I could use a nap, get my strength back, computer, wake me in 30 minutes.” Vegeta said as he nodded off. In his dreams, Vegeta would remember talking to his father as a little boy. The fairytale dream that one-day Vegeta would become a Super Saiyan and rule his people. What a day that would be, if this legend was true, Vegeta was going to use every once of energy he had to find it, but first, their was Malak to deal with.

The Saiyan single pod approached the refueling station coming into tractor beam range. Once within range the activation codes were automatically transmitted to the station, which locked onto the pod and brought the small vessel into the hangar bay. The red holding beam surrounded the pod and landed it on the deck. Once inside the energy shield went up once again to protect the hull from the harshness of space. The pod landed with a thud as the computer chimed in to alert Vegeta. “We have arrived at our current destination, decontamination sequence starting, 30 seconds till pod doors open." The sound scared Vegeta, it had taken him less than 20 minutes to reach the refueling station. When he looked out his class window, he noticed a welcoming party waiting for him. The surface must have contacted the refueling station. The pod door slowly opened and stepped from the pod. He glanced around; there must have been (10) of them that came to surround him. All lower class henchmen, the Saiyans had put them in charge of running the hangar bay.

Vegeta looked around him for a moment while he came to a full stance. “Well, this must be the royal welcoming committee. I didn’t know you expected the arrival of Prince Vegeta.” Vegeta said with a sinister sneer. “We been waiting for you for almost 30 minutes Vegeta, they instructed us to throw you’re corpse out the airlock once we finished with you.” The lead henchmen said. Vegeta looked unimpressed as the floor underneath them started to rattle slowly and small pieces of metal started to lift from the ground. In a flash all (10) of the combatants rushed Vegeta in an attempt to overwhelm him completely. Vegeta smiled for a moment and then spread his hands into the air allowing a massive shockwave of energy to be released. The energy blast sent the incoming enemies flying as they bashed off of random places in the hangar bay. Vegeta quickly leaped into the air and brought his knee down into the throat of the near henchman, breaking his neck instantly. When he looked up a small energy blast had been fired at him that he quickly deflected. The deflection caught anther henchman off guard as it went straight through his helmet and out the back of his head. Vegeta grinned and launched forward grabbing anther henchmen by the head, his grip so tight that it fractured the henchman’s skull with out effort. In the next movement, Vegeta launched the henchmen into the energy barrier that was placed over the hangar bay instantly disintegrating him.

“What disrespect they show me by thinking these mere cannon folder creatures could every defeat a pure born Saiyan Prince.” Vegeta scoffed at the idea while he steadied himself. “What’s wrong? You seemed so confident when you were three bodies more. Getting a little hesitant are we?” Vegeta said smirking once again while he glanced over those remaining. “You wanted to play, so let’s play.” He said as he gathered a large ball of blue energy into his hand, holding it in his palm. “Who’s it going to be.” Vegeta said glancing around from face to face before he decided. He a mere moment he launched an energy ball that destroyed almost of the remaining henchmen in the room. The explosion caused a nearby docked freighter to come lose from the moorings and crashed into the deck. Only one remained after the last attack. The hangar bay was starting to collapse all around them. The infrastructure was crumbling from within. “Danger, outer airlock breach, imminent.” The computer said while Vegeta headed for the door. The elevator door’s closed around him while he watched the last henchmen get sucked into the dark depths of space. “Bridge.” Vegeta said and closed his eyes while he leaned back onto the wall behind him. The elevator seemed like it went up forever as it passed the 50th floor, then the 75th floor. Finally it came to a stop on the 105th floor. The elevator doors opened and Vegeta stepped onto the bridge.

The Commander of the bridge turned his chair to face Vegeta. “Vegeta, how good to see you. You’re half brother thought you might make some attempt to attack this facility. That’s why he put me in charge, in case you showed up.” The large Saiyan stepped to his feet. It was Talus, a First Class Saiyan of renown that once served underneath King Vegeta years ago. He wore Saiyan armor lacking shoulder pads. The scouter attached to his left eye was already attempting to estimate Vegeta’s power rating. “I sent the pawns in first to get you to expand some energy, look’s like it worked.” Talus said. Vegeta raised an eyebrow in response. “Talus dedicated War-Hero of the Saiyan people, you served with honor underneath my father, it seems you have gone astray and sold yourself to the Rebellion? What a pity.” Vegeta said. “The rest of the trash that I have mopped of, haven’t been worth offering second chances to or worth redemption. Come back to Empire Talus and I’ll forget I saw you here. No one needs to know. First Class Saiyans are worth the effort. Even if you are behaving without honor.” Vegeta mentioned. “Sorry Prince Vegeta, but I been offered a cabinet position in the new Empire that will be built when you’re father dies. Prepare yourself Lord Vegeta, for the next dimension.” Talus said as the two took a fighting stance and prepared to duel.

Vegeta watched his opponent closely with less potency. This was a great warrior that dedicated a lot of time to the Saiyan Empire; it was a shame that he would have to die by Vegeta’s hand. On the other hand Talus was a skilled opponent worthy of a Saiyan death. Talus would attack high just as he always does on opening strike; Vegeta would parry the blow and attack low, just as usual. The same training cycle that they conducted when Vegeta was just a child.

Talus held stern eyes as the two Saiyan Warriors engaged in a final showdown. Talus had lost his tails years ago on a mission to Arlia. As a junior Warrior he was constantly reminded of this embarrassing fact. The Saiyan people prided themselves on the presence of the Saiyan tail, it also granted the ability to transform into the mighty Ouzaru. A transformation that increased the users power by nearly 100%. Vegeta and Talus started to circle each other slowly, until Talus came to a complete start and launch forward.

Talus moved to fast for Vegeta to first detect, allowing Talus to appear behind Vegeta and plant a solid square kick to his back, sending him to the ground in a hurry. Vegeta used his balance to flip forward and sprung himself upward from the floor with a powerful lounge, only to find Talus upon him once again. Talus had predicted the Prince’s movements and was ready for anther strike. With a solid knee to the sternum, Vegeta collapsed forward, only to be pummeled by Talus with an elbow. Vegeta fit the solid flood face first and let out a frustrated sound. “You’re going to pay for that Talus.” Vegeta said as he turned to look up at Talus while still on the ground. Vegeta reached forward to wipe the blood from his mouth as he considered the situation. Talus had gotten a lot stronger than he recalled. Vegeta stepped to his feet only to have Talus move with blinding speed to attack his flank. This time, Vegeta was ready.

Vegeta stepped to the side and launched a punch towards Talus’s chin. In a swift movement, Talus spun around, dodging the blow and returned a solid kick towards his opponent’s face. Vegeta countered bringing his left arm up to block the kick and then grabbed onto Talus’s leg with both hands, getting a firm grip. Once he had a firm, he launched Talus into viewing screen, shattering it instantly upon impact. Taurus stretched out across the viewing screen and focused his attention on Vegeta. In the meantime, Vegeta had come forward in a rush attack, landing two solid punches to Talus’s midsection. After the stunning blows to the midsection, Vegeta grappled Talus by the shoulders and flung him over his head. Talus winced in pain while his body traveled through he air; finally he regained control of his senses and landed on the ceiling. Talus responds by launching a number of small balls of energy that were created in the palm of his hand. Closing his round around one large ball of energy he then released it from his hand, the single energy ball split into small energy balls, creating a scattershot effect. Vegeta quickly dodge the main attack only to find himself swarmed by smaller energy blasts. Fog started to gather around Vegeta from the minor explosions and Talus put his hands together attempting one massive energy blast that would finish Vegeta.

From the fog that surrounded Vegeta a massive blue wave of energy was launched from Vegeta’s palms that were centered above his chest. “Get real Talus, did you think that would destroy me. Die with the rest of the Rebellion!” Vegeta exclaimed as his body was consumed in blue flames, powering himself up to his maximum potential in order to perform his current attack. Talus found his purple energy beam colliding with Vegeta’s and it was a stand off for the time being. Talus himself was surrounded in purple flames that consumed his body while he focused all of his attention into a single attack. The more energy they were able to gather, the bigger the light show became. At the center of the two traveling beams, a massive ball of energy was starting to form from the two streams colliding; it was enough to destroy the entire station perhaps. Finally Talus’s beam started to give as his energy supply started to deplete. “Damn you Vegeta!” Talus said in response as he launched a last surge attempt to repower his beam. The increased surge caused the huge energy buildup to surge in the center. Vegeta’s eyes widened in awe as it collapsed from the middle and exploded. Vegeta covered his arms over his face in a protective manner while he powered the rest of his energy to try and shield himself. Everything went into a blur in the room.

The entire bridge exploded a number of different ways. Walls and sheet metal were torn apart from the sheer power. The interior completely crumbled from within. The explosion of power had penetrated the interior hull; massive blue energy erupted out the side of the station, creating a hull breach of epic proportions. The last thing Vegeta saw was the bulkhead coming down to collide into him before he blacked out.

The explosion had caused the refueling station to destabilize. The main energizer had been overloaded causing the power supply that fueled the station, to overload. The station slowly shifted, threatening to disconnect from the platform it was docked to. “Warning, Warning, the exterior hull has been breached. Levels 12,17,19,21-25,and 38-41, have been placed in lockdown until safety protocols have been restored. Life support is operating at 50% normal capacity. Damage to the main generation has destabilized the main power supply. Suggest, immediate evacuation.” The automation system said. The entire room had been destroyed utterly. The bridge had been smashed into a thousand pieces with a large hole where the view screen use to be. Vegeta was buried underneath a bulkhead that crashed upon him during there fight. He had lost sight of Talus completely, for all he knew Talus could be waiting for him to recover. Pushed placed his hand on the heavy bulkhead that was on top of his chest and slowly lifted it. Eventually he was able to gather enough strength to push it aside; freeing him from the rubble that was once the bridge. Vegeta stood from the carnage injured and bleeding. His wounds weren’t fatal; however, he had suffered a lot of damage to say the least.

Vegeta’s left eye hazed with a red glare from the blood that seeped into his eyelid. “Come on Vegeta, you are a Saiyan.” He said as he used his hand’s to push himself up to his feet. He ripped the torso armor off and through it the ground, leaving his bare muscular chest exposed. The armor had been torn to shreds from the fighting that had taken place between him and Talus. Was Talus dead? Vegeta wondered to himself for a moment before he searched the ruins. During his search he could feel the refueling station moving. It wouldn’t be long before the thrusters that held it in orbit would give out and the entire station would crash into the planet’s atmosphere. No doubt the Saiyan Warship docked was preparing to undock and head to a safe distance. Vegeta needed to get to docking bay where it had docked to the side of the station. Vegeta left the bridge heading to the auxiliary control room. Once there he accessed the secondary computer system and pulled up a detailed damage report of the station and were the Saiyan Warship was docked. 55% Hull Damage, 25% Emergency Power remaining, Shields 0%, Weapons were offline. Vegeta rerouted power to docking bay 25 where the Saiyan Warship had docked with the station. “That should give me ten minutes to get off the station before Emergency Power gives out.” Vegeta said as started running down the corridor.

Primary lightening had been disabled, all the remained was the low red light of the emergency power generators for the station. Vegeta headed through a number of corridors before he came to the one that would lead him to Docking Bay 25. Who did he happen to see running in front of him? Talus not so wounded as Vegeta thought so much the better. Vegeta planted stopped and planted himself while he brought his hands together and fired a huge energy beam towards Talus’s backside. Talus who had thought Vegeta dead kept on running, without his scouter he couldn’t detect energy increases. It wasn’t till the beam was upon him that he noticed he was in danger of being destroyed. Using all of his might Talus brought his hand up to the deflect the huge blast right into the side of the corridor, creating a huge explosion once again and putting a 55 foot hole in the side of the corridor. Space attempted to suck both combatants out into a cold welcoming death that would be bitter. “Talus you damn fool!” Vegeta said as he grabbed onto a post in the corridor. Space pulled everything in the corridor towards its darkness promising to engulf everything it would. Finally the automation system placed an emergency fore field over the entire opening. Which drain 10% of the remaining power, the Saiyans now had 5 minutes remaining to get off the ship.

Vegeta fell to the floor once the force field was in place and Talus did the same. “That is it Talus now I am really pissed off.” Vegeta said as he stepped to his feet and came at Talus with a wild right hand that clocked the Saiyan warrior in the face. Talus reeled backwards a few feet only to return a well planted pick to Vegeta’s left side causing him to buckle for a moment. The fight had turned into a brutal slugging match rather than relying on skill and technique. Vegeta tackled Talus to the ground and two rolled for a number of yards on the floor until Vegeta was on top of him. "This is for betraying our people! Have it!” Vegeta said and starting punching Talus numerous times while on top of him. The blows were full impact blooding Talus’s face. Talus planted his foot in-between Vegeta’s legs and thrust him upward over his head, sending Vegeta crashing on his back. At this point the station was near collapse as the two pushed to their feet once again, the entire station started to turn to the right, making it impossible to stand upright. Putting their differences aside for a moment both of them rushed towards the door to the docking bay shouldering it open. Once inside they noticed that the docking tube had not been detached yet. Vegeta elbowed Talus in the stomach causing the warrior to fall to the ground before he was running off towards the docking tube. “Don’t fall behind Talus, it will be you’re last!” Vegeta laughed as he entered the docking tube.

Vegeta reached the door first and opened it, stepping inside. He watched as Talus entered the tube and before he could reach the door Vegeta sealed it. He punched into the computer to seal the door completely, making it impossible to access from the other side. Talus attempted to use all of his energy and blasted the door numerous times, but it was to little too late. He couldn’t gather enough energy to blast open the door. Vegeta grinned watching Talus through the porthole, those eyes of sadism watching his opponent. Soon the ship left dock and Vegeta watched Talus and the refueling station plummet towards the planet’s atmosphere. Vegeta leaned on the bulkhead for a moment and breathed.

The refueling station fell into low orbit of planet Vegeta. Huge flames engulfed the station entirely in one large flame until small pieces started to break off and separate. Saiyans watching from the planet all pointed at the falling degree in the atmosphere as it streaked across the horizon. By the tine the station had broken through the atmosphere it was nothing more than a bunch of lose pieces that had shattered free. The fallen pieces landed all over the terrain of planet Vegeta. Of course at this point, the Rebellion forces were well aware that their refueling station had been attacked and were mobilizing. The Imperial forces of King Vegeta, also rallied their forces in order to investigate the matter. Vegeta remained with his eyes closed for a long moment, resting after the grueling battle he had been put through. He had defeated Talus a decorated War Hero of the former Imperial Army until he went rogue. Vegeta leaned off the bulkhead and headed down the corridor. There probably wasn’t that many people onboard the ship, considering they had to evacuate on such short notice. His first stop was the Medical Bay; he headed in and examined the surrounding room looking for medical supplies. He didn’t have time to access the Rejuvenation Tank.

Vegeta noticed that there was a singular Saiyan inside the Rejuvenation Tank who looked badly wounded. Vegeta pulled up the medical log in order to learn more about this warrior. The medical log showed that the warrior had suffered a broken arm, fractured ribs, and a broken left leg. Vegeta didn’t recognize him, Roma, a low class Saiyan that could barely hold his own. The history continued, he had served in the Imperial Army for nearly a year before he was captured by rebellion forces for refusing to defect. It seems that the entire unit defected and he refused for whatever reason. Vegeta watched the Saiyan inside the tank his own reflection in the glass. Vegeta knocked on the glass with his knuckle several times in order to try and wake the sleeping Saiyan.

“I need answers you waist of Saiyan blood!” Vegeta slammed his fist on the glass and caused the glass to crack just barely. He then realized he would never have his answers if Roma didn’t recovery his wounds could be fatal. Vegeta took a moment to sit on the examination table while he removed a large box filled with medical supplies. He looked to his damage arm and held his forearm flat. He injected himself with some antibodies that would prevent infection and stabilize his wounds. It wasn’t a miracle cure, but it would keep him from becoming worse for the time being. Vegeta glanced out the porthole when he noticed a large explosion in the distance that wasn’t directly his doing.

Vegeta witnessed the Imperial Forces engaging the Rebellion. Massive Sayian Warships were launching a number of different weapons at each other while smaller vessels, such as fighters and transports skirmished near the Flag-Ships. Vegeta watched for a long moment before groaning. “Oh dammit. I am never going to hear the end of this from dad.” Vegeta said while he watched out the window at the violent display of space combat. Vegeta started to bandage is forearm before heading over towards the various lockers that had been stored on the station. He opened them at revealed a set of Saiyan armor lacking the shoulder-pads. “I am back in business.” Vegeta said as he reached down and applied a scouter to the left side of his face over his eye. The material stretched over his battered body giving him a much-needed protection while he ran the scouter through various sub-routines. He started to scan for power levels; they were all pitiful and coming from the bridge. Probably the handful that managed to make it to ship in time and released the docking clamps. Vegeta stepped back to the terminal and went to access the log history of the entire station and what they had been doing Rebellion wise. Vegeta found a small document that was titled Legendary Super Saiyain. Underneath it, it showed plans for the Rebellion to find the Legendary Super Saiyan and convince him to destroy King Vegeta. This was the first time Vegeta had heard anything about it other than numerous legends he was told as a small child.

Vegeta glanced back towards the chamber for a moment. Was that what Roma was really kept alive for? Had he encountered this being somewhere in the universe, Vegeta could only guess and ponder. He stepped away from the computer terminal and walked down the hall heading towards the bridge. It seemed it no longer mattered if he destroyed this ship given the fact the two fleets were warring as he spoke. He was headed for the bridge; he needed to know what to do with this ship now that his plan was ruined. There was still a battle to be fought and the Imperial Forces might need help in order to win the day. He wondered if his supposed brother would be leading the force against the Imperials. He doubted it; he wouldn’t be that stupid if he had any of Vegeta’s blood in him. Vegeta headed to the bridge allowing the doors to open and he stepped onto it completely. “If you want to live you will target the Rebellions fleet. Full-power to weapons destroy as many ships as you can and join up with the Imperial Fleet.” Vegeta said as he stepped over to sit in the captain’s chair. The small beings that were left weren’t warriors they were engineers, technicians, and scientist. They complied with Vegeta in order to survive as they altered course to join the Imperial Fleet. “Open a channel to King Vegeta.” Vegeta said. Vegeta needed to speak to his father about what he had discovered and the Saiyan that was still in the chamber. He also had questions about this Legendary Super Saiyan, could the legends be true? Vegeta could only dream.
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Training Empty Re: Vegeta Training

Post by Set Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 am

The battle was epic above the planet Vegeta as the two fleets clashed for military supremacy of the solar system. King Vegeta's flagship could be seen in the distance, it was a massive battleship that was destroying everything in its path. It was on a direct course to the Rebellion flagship and closing fast. King Vegeta was going to settle this war one way or anther. The huge ship smashed away the destroyed ships made by other destroyed ships as it slowed its engines and turned sideways to engage the enemy flagship. The two massive ships returned fire on each other, each sustaining heavy damage from the blows exchanged. Vegeta having seen numerous hulls damage to the rebellion vessel. Discovered a plan to end the war. He would infiltrate there hanger bay and attempt to fight his supposed half-brother if that claim was had any truth to it. He headed down to the armory and gathered some heavy equipment. Vegeta then went down to the hangar bay in order to mount his single Saiyan Space Pod. He clamped himself into the pod and prepared for launch. Vegeta pressed a bottom on the computer console in order to open the docking bay doors. The darkness of place was the only thing to meet Vegeta. Vegeta powered up the engines and prepared to for launch, he plotted a course inside the enemy hull. The small pod was launched from the docking bay and traveled into the darkness of space heading directly towards the large battleship.

The Saiyan pod launched dodged turret fire from the cruiser ship in front of it. Vegeta used the manual controls to dodge incoming fire and maneuver around larger ships looking to score a landing spot inside the huge Capital Ship. Making a final approach to the large gaping hole in the side of the wall. Vegeta pushed the engines to the maximum in a desperate attempt to slide into the hill of the ship. Vegeta punched the engines to the maximum and hung on for his life. “Oh shit.” Vegeta said as he got closer and closer to the ship. His space pod was taking damage as turret fire struck the external hull. Finally Vegeta’s space pod crashed into the broken hull of the ship and went straight through the metal that was the ship was made at the end the pod stopped inside the interior of the hull. The Saiyan pod remained inside the broken down remnants of what used to be the cargo hood. The protective shields had been put into place once again, preventing the cold touch of space from coming through into the ship. Vegeta was rattled by the impact and knocked unconscious from the impact of the crash. His eyes slowly opened and he started to unbuckle himself from the straps and had to forcefully opened the damage pod. He kicked in the front door in order to get out of the space pod. Vegeta stepped out the pod and glanced around at the destruction he had caused now to end this little war.

They must not have detected his arrival; there was no welcoming committee of troops to meet him in the cargo bay. He examined the structural damage of the Saiyan Pod; there would be no way he could use it to escape the ship. It had been totally trashed. Vegeta headed towards the turbo lift, main power was still online which meant he could access the ship unhindered. Vegeta took the turbo lift up to the 25th floor however the elevator was soon shut down from power loss. With no other option Vegeta blasted a massive hole into the side of the wall, creating his own doorway. He stepped into what would be known as the secondary control room. The room was full of slender aliens that were used to working rather than fighting. Vegeta grinned for a moment. “More slaves. I am always glad to take out the trash. You should start running now.” Vegeta said as he started exterminating the slave race. Blood, limbs, and body parts where splashed around the secondary control room. Vegeta stepped over to the main database and started pulling up classified information from the core. He found a file detailing his Half-Brother. He took a moment to read the documents on his Half-Brother.

He managed to pull up Malak’s private documents only being able to access by those of his bloodline. When Vegeta placed his hand on the identification scanner he found out that his blood was similar match to Malaks, making them effective from the same family tree even if they were half-brothers. The more information Vegeta discovered the more it bothered him. Why didn’t his Father take care of this situation himself instead of Vegeta? Curse that wretched old man for doing this to the Empire. In the document Malak claims that his mother was raped by King Vegeta while she worked as servant within the palace. It says that he forced himself on her in his private chambers and swore to destroy her and her entire family tree if she ever mentioned the things that he did to her. It also has several pictures of Malak’s mother and Malak as infant child being held in her arms. In here are documentations of what is mother claimed, things that only someone closes to King Vegeta would only know. It was true; Malak was the Vegeta’s half-brother and a threat to his throne in the future. Malak needed to die despite his Father’s cruel behavior. Saiyans often took what they wanted anyway. Vegeta heard the door open from the corner and looked from his computer screen to see who it was.

Malak stepped into the room alone and without his Royal Guard in tact, he was dressed as if he was a Prince. His features were similar to Vegeta only that he was taller and his hair was short rather than traditional Vegeta bloodline being wild and spiky. “My dear brother, how much trouble you have caused me. You been so misinformed on what has been happening as of late. Would you really kill your own brother just to satisfy your own power? Come, walk with me a little perhaps we can go our differences aside and deal with the real threat. Our father.” Malak said standing 5 feet from Vegeta awaiting his response.

The two Princes approached each other as if discerning each other’s intentions while they started to circle each other and talk at the same time. The ship itself shook from the time to time from the energy blasts that the hull was taking. Shielding to the vessel had failed along time ago, leaving only the armored hall intact for support from incoming fire. At certain points during their discussion a large explosion outside the ship would be viewable through the glass viewing holes of the ship. Ships were destroyed and many lives had been lost during the conflict. The Rebellion forces were starting to be pushed back as the Imperial Forces gained the upper hand. Outside the window Malak could see his forces being routed it wouldn’t be long before he would lose the battle entirely. Perhaps he could convince Vegeta that his actions were for the best that a Tyrant sits on the Throne on planet Vegeta. Then again, Vegeta was his son, it seemed unlikely. The two exchanged stares for long moments at a time before Malak finally spoke.

“Think about what we could do together Vegeta. We could rule the planet as Prince’s of our people. You could control half the world, while I control the other half. East and West united under a common banner. All you would have to do is join me in defeating our father. You know he cares nothing for us Vegeta. He cared nothing for my mother who he raped and left. Do you know I have never seen him. My mother use to tell me horrible stories about what went on in the servant chambers.” Malak said. “You’re mother is weak and so are you Malak. Look out the window. You lost; the entire fleet is going to be routed soon. You’re option is to go into exile forever. That way you’re not a contention to the Throne and stability on planet Vegeta. East and West you say? You would make the entire planet weak and divide our resources. You intend on Civil War if I help you to defeat my father and that is what it would come to again!” Vegeta said. “Like I would ever accept a bastard to the Throne that had a little bit of my blood in them. What side of the family do you take after Malak? I already know the truth and so do you.” He said in response. “Go into exile forever and find you’re way out there. Do whatever; go wherever I don’t care about you. Don’t make me kill you.” Vegeta said in reason.

Malak frowned for a moment turning to look out the window watching his fleet being routed. “Is that what you’re Father wants? Did he send you to kill me? No I doubt he would Vegeta. This is your own twisted heart at work. You’re soul is pure evil Vegeta there is no good in you anywhere.” Malak said in response. Malak watched out the window continuing to think to himself, if he could stall long enough until King Vegeta arrived his Father might spare him or he might do worse it was hard to tell or describe. Vegeta just stared at Malak. “Do you honestly believe I would let you ever have my Throne and Ruler ship of the entire planet. Guess again Malak, you won’t be alive when our Father arrives. Unlike you, I wasn’t an accident, I came from a royal bloodlines selected by the greatest warriors of our kind. That’s the difference between us Malak that you don’t seem to understand.” Vegeta said. “The Saiyans will only follow those born with Noble Blood. Why should they follow a mistake that should have very been allowed to survive.” He said watching Malak. “This isn’t how I wanted it to be Vegeta.” Malak said turning to watch his brother, anger starting to grow in his eyes. “We have never spoken before and this is what it will come to.” Malak said. “What do you expect Malak, I haven’t know you my entire life. Don’t expect me to forgive you because we had the same father an different mothers.” Vegeta said.

Malak removed his cloak tossing it aside; he also removed his wristbands and armor. He would fight Vegeta as an equal in this bout while he flexed his hands and charged some energy into his body. Brilliant green waves of energy flowed over his body in a way Vegeta had never seen before. It wasn’t a strong energy but it was unique in a way that Vegeta couldn’t describe. Soon a large green circle gathered around Malak that seemed to be one massive ball of energy that sheltered the Saiyan. “Mother always said you were a spoiled rotten bastard Vegeta, I guess she was right. You’ve ruined my plans from the start and now this. I think it’s time to find out which one of us is fit to rule this planet.” Malak said in response. Vegeta remained with his arms crossed watching Malak. Vegeta was taking time to think things over for himself. If his Father arrived there was a slim chance he might have some measure of remorse and allow Malak to live. Vegeta wouldn’t take that chance as he took a well-determined stance to face his opponent that happened to be his half-brother.

“Princes and Thrones Malak, the two never go well together. Prepare yourself for the next dimension.” Vegeta exclaimed as he crouched low to the ground and started gathering energy to himself. A vortex of blue energy gathered around the Prince lighting the entire room with the effects. With both powers rising rapidly the entire room started to vibrate from the furnace that was now brewing between the two of them. The next exchange should bring an end to the war completely. Vegeta couldn’t happen but wonder about certain aspects that he left unmentioned.

Vegeta made the first move as he pushed his foot in the ground and launched towards Malak. Malak moved backward in response and the two started exchanging fast paced blows. Blocked impacts creating waves of discharged energy that shook the entire room. They seemed evenly matched through the exchange of blows. Though neither was really trying, the warm up phase was easy for either opponent. They dashed across the room faster than the average eye could view. Vegeta missed with a powerful kick that missed and went straight through the reinforced wall. Malak took the opening and blasted Vegeta with a powerful smash to the sternum that caused Vegeta to fall forward from the impact. Malak held his hand up to the side of Vegeta’s face while his hand gathered an enormous amount of green energy. Malak merely grinned in the same fashion Vegeta would, if he had someone in this situation. Vegeta scowled in response and blasted Malak right in the balls. Malak lost his composure for a mere moment, long enough for Vegeta to leap into the air. The huge blast of green energy smashed through the briefing room, killing everyone in the room. Vegeta fell from the air and hammered Malak in the back of the head sending him to the ground.

Vegeta watched Malak hit the ground and returned the same grin. “Look’s like you hesitated to long. I wouldn’t be showing you any mercy Malak; mercy is for the weak. You should remember that or there won’t be a next time.” Vegeta said in response while Malak glanced from the ground up at Vegeta. Malak swung around quickly and caught Vegeta with a leg sweep that wiped him clean off his feet. Vegeta planted his hand on the ground and flipped himself upwards, preventing him from hitting the ground. The two exchanged a number of quick punch’s and kicks that created sounds similar to thunder upon impact. The two continued their elegant dance and neither seemed to force the issue of going at it full power. Vegeta connected with a right hand that smashed Malak in the face sending him into the glass panel in front of them. Vegeta landed on the ground arms crossed after the exchange. “This is getting rather familiar. You on you’re back, just like you’re mother was when my Father had his way with her.” Vegeta said attempting to press the issue and force Malak into frenzy. Malak looked at Vegeta with hatred in his eyes. “You Bastard son of a Tyrant!” Malak said as he powered up drawling as much energy as he could. His body was surrounded in green flame before he placed both of his hands together and launched a huge Cannon Beam at Vegeta.

Vegeta held one hand out and blocked the beam before he noticed that it was pushing him back very quickly. His other hand came out to aid in keeping the beam from connecting with his body. His Scouter turned on automatically at the increase in power in the area. Vegeta was amazed at the energy that his brother was hiding during their little skirmish. With one swift moment Vegeta deflected the blast, sending it into anther part of the ship as the explosion went off behind them. Malak wasn’t done as he came at Vegeta in a furious Saiyan rage. A strong left hand connected across Vegeta’s face followed by several others before Malak grabbed him by the face and slammed him into the ground. The impact created a large crater in the center of the room; Malak pushed on Vegeta’s face while it was smothered on the floor. It took Vegeta a moment to examine his surroundings before planting a well place foot in Malak’s face that dislodged his hold. Vegeta managed to leap to his feet, taking a few paces backward to judge his distance.

“You’re stronger than I thought.” Vegeta said at the new Scouter reading of his brothers estimated Power. “But not strong enough.” said as he forced his energy to the maximum, gathering huge waves of energy and forcing that energy out through the palms of his hands in wild motions. “Energy Dan Fire!” Vegeta said as he launched a number of small powerful blasts at Malak at a close distance. The small blasts smashed into Malak at first he crossed his arms and tried to resist the energy that was pounding into his body. Each blue bolt that exploded into Malak took it’s toll, soon Malak was sliding backwards from the impressive display of energy. The entire area became a fireworks display as explosions were apparent everywhere. Malak was soon overcome by the tidal wave of energy blasts and fell backwards, being pushed through the nearby by an into anther room completely, his entire body smoldering from the numerous damage he had taken.

Vegeta ceased firing when Malak went through the wall and stuck the ground, smoke coming from his body. Vegeta took his time getting there, closing his eyes for a moment to think about things. “I’d say the fat lady just piped a few bars.” Vegeta said. The Saiyan Prince pushed the piece of metal out of the way and when he finally came to Malak he was covered underneath steel plating from the ceiling that had caved in from the explosion. He glanced at the pile that Malak was under, wondering if he was dead. If he were dead, Vegeta would become the supreme leader of his people once his father paged away. Just like he always wanted. Then this little toad had to come along and nearly ruin everything for him, but still, Vegeta was unnerved by it to some degree. Something just didn’t sit right about the whole thing of destroying Malak, despite his feelings. Vegeta could have taken this chance to blast the entire rubble into a thousand pieces along with Malak, but he stayed his hand for the time being in deep thought.

The entire Observation Room had been crumbled in the battle between Malak and Vegeta. Malak lay on the floor, smoke rising from his body and he had suffered a number of 3rd degree burns from the blast he had taken head on. His Saiyan Armor had been ruined. Malak was in the process of removing it when Vegeta stepped through the large opening in the room that had been created by his powerful blast. The ship had been boarded, the Rebellion forces had been completely routed and it was said King Vegeta is leading the boarding party in order to find Malak on his flagship. “Imperial forces have entered the ship, prepare to repel boarding parties.” Came on the COM system while Vegeta and Malak were fighting on the ship. Vegeta had to grin looking down at Malak, who lay beneath him heavily damaged.

Malak pushed himself to his feet much to his surprise. Malak clutched his fits tightly together while he attempted to force what little energy he had left to gather to his body. “It won’t be long now Malak.” Vegeta said. The room had lost its primary lightening making only Vegeta’s outline shown in the room. His features could not been as a single fan was seen operating in the room. The blade of the fan kept moving, its shadow could be seen on the floor with what little light was apparent in the room. Malak was calm, but one would tell that the inner rage was eating him alive. At this rate he knew King Vegeta would find them soon and his fleet was routed. The Rebellion ships had fled to the Outer Rim in hopes of building or replanting an attack. Vegeta and Malak continued a long dread stare into each other’s eyes for the time being. There was a bitter hatred between both of them, however; Malak seemed to be gaining the upper hand when it came to hatred.

Malak attacked first. He left his feet disappearing and reappearing behind Vegeta only to find Vegeta vanish before his eyes and connect with a blow to the end from the flank. Malak fell backwards into the room and Vegeta pursued him with a smash to the stomach that was followed by a knee square to the head. The swift impact cause Malak to become stunned for a moment, allowing Vegeta to pick him up off the ground and slam him into the floor with authority. Malak gasped and blood came out of his mouth where air should have been sucked into his body. Once again Malak struggled to make it to his feet, this time crawling for a moment before he reached a standing position. His left hand covered the inside of his stomach, his pain apparent. “You’re pathetic Malak look at you. How could you ever hope to rule planet Vegeta? You don’t know the first thing about our people. Just my fathers mistake on a one-night-stand.” Vegeta said with a huge grin.

Malak knew it was over. He had exhausted all of his energy and the last blow Vegeta landed had crippled his energy supply. He watched Vegeta for a long moment studying him. “This won’t be the end Vegeta. I wasn’t acting alone. In time you will come to know who is behind this grand scheme that has been laid before you.” Malak said with a grin. “You may have stopped us here but you haven’t seen the real face of you’re true foe. My death will mean little in the grand scheme of things. They will build others and send others. You will never be safe dear brother.” Malak said as he fell back along the window that barred the Saiyans from space. Vegeta moved forward at blinding speed and placed his palm to Malak’s face. “Good bye Malak.” Vegeta said as energy exploded out of the palm of his hand and directly into Malak’s face. The blue energy blast took Malak’s head straight from his shoulders and out into space. A huge beam of energy could be seen coming out of the side of the ship and out into the dark embrace of space.

When it was over, Vegeta stood in a shattered room that had been used for combat. Imperial Forces had overrun the ship. Sounds of fighting came from lower levels of the ship, but the ship had been captured and Rebellion had come to an end. King Vegeta entered the Observation Deck along with Royal Guard, hoping to find Malak alive. Instead he found Vegeta looking out into space from a large hole in the side of the ship that he had created. King Vegeta raised an eyebrow at Vegeta’s presence on the ship and motioned for his armed guard to remain here for the time being as he walked up the steps to approach his son. “Vegeta. Where is Malak what have you done with him? I want Malak alive.” King Vegeta said to his son. Vegeta had to close his eyes, a dark smiling forming on his lips. “You’re to late Father. I blasted the traitor into space. He’s not part of the universe you could say. The rightful Prince has been restored with all of his honor and you need not worry about your own.” Vegeta said.

King Vegeta looked displeased at the newest set of information as he looked over to hull that had been damaged and out into space. “I didn’t want this Vegeta. He was you’re brother and you murdered him? What kind of Saiyan are you?” King Vegeta said as he looked out the window. His son had become a cynical monster, more than he had every realized. He was always sadistically as a small child, but this? King Vegeta looked disturbed by this turn of events before he turned to look at Vegeta. “The Rebellion is over regardless. We have secured the planet Vegeta from Civil War.” King Vegeta said to his son as the two remained in the Observation Deck. Vegeta leaned back on a bulkhead and watched his father. “Yes I know. I managed to crush the Rebellion single handed, I trust you will tell the general public on Vegeta that it was I that destroyed Malak?” Vegeta said with a grin on his face. King Vegeta turned to look at his son, anger brewing on his face.

King Vegeta and Vegeta didn’t response to each other for the time being. Soon the Royal Guard came and informed them that the entire ship had been captured. Father and Son, headed for the Docking Bay, where they would depart from the ship and head towards the planet surface. The people needed to be told of the great victory so that songs could be written from the future about what happened this day. The day would become a Saiyan holiday in honor of those that died in the (2)week Rebellion as it would be formally known as. The Rebellion at long last seemed to have come to an end. Vegeta couldn't help but wonder what Malak said in his death. He said that more would come no matter what had happened this day. He seemed very confident in himself. It made Vegeta wonder if they had seen the last of this unseen enemy.

The shuttle was escorted by a detachment of the best fighters that the Imperial Navy had to offer. The vessels broke through the atmosphere and headed towards the Imperial Palace located deep within the city. The Saiyan people in the street had started to celebrate the victory announced before there arrival. On occasion small explosions would happen from fighting and celebrations within the city. The entire city was in an uproar at the end of the war. The festivities would last the entire week until the regular schedule would be continued.

The shuttled landed at the Imperial Palace, setting down on the Royal Landing Pad. After landing King Vegeta and Vegeta stepped off the shuttle. The people were chanting Prince Vegeta in the street after hearing that he dispatched Malak on his own. This fact angered King Vegeta as he turned and headed for the palace doors to enter the Royal Palace. The palace had an entire garrison of troops that were stationed on the planet in order to make sure no uprisings occurred. Vegeta headed into the Throne room where Vegeta dismissed the Royal Guards in order to speak to his son alone.

“I am still not sure how Malak managed to gain that much support from the Noble Houses of Vegeta. Many of the First-Class families had sworn allegiance to his cause in return for positions of power within the new Empire that would be built. We have secured the lost Houses and added them back to the Empire. It would have looked better if I squashed this Rebellion and killed Malak rather than you Vegeta. Tell me, do you convenient this Throne I sit upon?” King Vegeta asked Vegeta. Vegeta had to smirk in response. He had changed into Noble attire in order to celebrate the great hero, which he was the hero of. Vegeta didn’t comment in great detail. “You’re paranoia is going to be you’re undoing father. The Rebels have been crushed and it was you’re son who did it. It adds claim to our name and keeps our family name clean.” Vegeta said turning his back to look out the palace and over the horizon.

“Malak was researching the Legendary Super Saiyan that is a myth among our people. I found recordings and writings stored in classified accounts on their ship. He was searching planets reported to have witnessed anything that would be related to the myth of the Legendary Super Saiyan.” Vegeta said while he folded his arms over his chest. “You told me when I was a little boy that birthright would be mine. Did you fail to mention anything?” Vegeta said to King Vegeta. King Vegeta merely scoffed for a moment in response from his Throne. “Of course not son. Of course not.” King Vegeta said as smirked in response. Vegeta merely studied his father in great depth for the time being suspecting that he was lying to him about something. “Malak said you were sending political enemies to opposing planets. The weakest are suppose to be sent to distant worlds, not strong Saiyan children that you are afraid of.” Vegeta said.

King Vegeta looked irate for a mere moment and there were no words spoken between them. “So tell me Father, are their more illegitimate son’s out there that we should be worried about that you produced?” Vegeta asked in response. “You will remember who is King Vegeta. You are still only Prince, until I die you would do well to remember this fact.” King Vegeta said to his son. “The important thing to remember is that we will have to crush any remnants of Malak's support. There might be others that will attempt to take up his cause. No doubt they have fled Vegeta and headed for the Outer Rim. The Outer Rim harbors a lot of pirates and dangerous factions that are planning takeovers.” King Vegeta said. Vegeta merely shrugged it off. He had destroyed Malak, he wound eventually bring the rest of the Rebel remnants to justice. He wondered if Tala had left for Namek yet. He found himself thinking about her often lately while he watched his father.

Outside in the streets the party continued as the population of planet Vegeta held a festival only Saiyans could muster. In the spy above, huge fleets of Saiyan ships could be seen traveling the skies in a royal display of power. That power was the united family known as Vegeta, the Noble rulers of planet Vegeta. Vegeta wanted to investigate Malak’s claims that he made. Malak had said he was not the one, who organized the original Rebellion, if he wasn’t who was? The question plagued Vegeta’s mind for the time being. He was seen walking away from his father and heading to the archives. He needed information in order to silence his growing concern over the issue. He wanted to look into Malak's recorded history from birth till present day. All Saiyans are logged for their strength among other abilities.

Vegeta strolled into the archive room and grabbed a young Saiyan that was sitting in a chair. With little effort Vegeta flung the young Saiyan to the ground and sat down in the chair. "Find anther computer to access." Vegeta said while he sat down and started to search the database.

How could Malak have kept his identity such a secret from even King Vegeta? Vegeta suspected there was more to the story than was being told. Part of him thought this design arose to quickly out of nowhere to be a random uprising. Someone was pulling strings and Vegeta was going to find out who it was. The room started to clear out once Vegeta came in. Someone was whispering to give the Prince the room to himself even though he gave no such command. In the following moments, the room was death quiet, to quiet for comfort level. Vegeta continued to dive into the database searching for his answers.

Vegeta had stopped the Rebellion and was not set on advancing his own position in power. In order for the other Rebels to be brought to justice they must first be found. Vegeta headed to the archive room once again to study the recorded data from database of Malak’s Warship. Vegeta moved over to the central computer console and sat down while he started to study the demographics that had been presented. Most of the Rebellion was said to originate from the outer colonies in the Outer Rim. The exploration of that portion of space was slim and lacking. Vegeta himself would have to investigate the many ruins and determine for himself where was the best and proper place to begin searching. Once he punched a button on the console the entire known explored Galaxy became apparent through imaging. Vegeta leaned back and consulted the database studying the different planets in the Solar System.

Malak’s logs indicate a hidden base located at a set of coordinates that don’t exist on the explored known Galaxy. When Vegeta imprinted them into the database, there was no known planet to be at the given destination. Something was amiss or perhaps the planet was cloaked by some technological means that the Saiyan Empires had not noticed. Vegeta pondered this for a moment, Malak reported that he had been massing a fleet of ships in that quadrant, yet nothing was revealed on the Galactic Map. Reports had come in from the Saiyan Empire about witnessing space battles near the Outer Rim colonies, also a handful of Saiyan Colonies had not been heard from in sometime. Vegeta started to link the connections together while he came to his own conclusion on what might have happened. He needed to form a crew of Saiyan Warriors and head to the Outer Rim; his answers would only be answered out in the deepest depths of space. Vegeta pushed away from the console and recovered the data disk that he had been using. Something about Malak was disturbing; Vegeta was starting to believe that Malak was a genetic recreation of himself in some manner or his bloodlines.

The Saiyan Prince left the room and was on his way to the Barracks to announce his plan. “Prepare a Saiyan Warship for departure and also prepare a Squadron of First Class Saiyan for the voyage. We are going to the Outer Rim to track down the remaining Rebel Forces. Alert King Vegeta of my plans and prepare a complete harvest of Saibmen for the journey.” Vegeta said in response as he exited the Barracks and headed towards his private quarters to equip himself with the most advanced gear that he had at his disposal. He was going to fight out the truth of this Rebellion; he couldn’t help but notice that his Father might be hiding information from him. Could he have offered his genetic code in an effort to produce a Super Saiyan from the Vegeta bloodline? If that were the case he would take issues with his father on his return from the Outer Rim. Vegeta fastened the Saiyan Armor of his shoulders along with his Scouter, which sat over his left eye. The weights were placed in the correct position underneath his army.

He then went to the Hangar Bay, finding a small shuttle that would launch him into space. The ride was rough as always until they broke through the atmosphere and approached a large newly manufactured Saiyan Warship. The small shuttle landed in the docking bay and Vegeta stepped out. The Rebellion had ended it was now time to find answers. “Tell me when we are ready to launch, I might to Space Dock as soon as we can.” Vegeta said before he headed towards his royal chambers just up ahead of him. Once inside he lay down and closed his eyes, sooner or later he would get the answers he wanted and someone would pay for this treachery. But for now, it was time to rest the most important thing to do when Saiyans are not battling. In his dreams he would continue to dream of one day becoming a Super Saiyan the pinnacle of his race. One day, he said to himself. One day he would achieve the ultimate form of his power and what a grand day that would be. Within moments he was asleep, dreaming of moments of glory.

((Used weighted armor in the process))
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinite Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 am

This comes to a jaw dropping:

PL Gain: 151,675
Zenni Gain: 151,000

All I can say about you is that you are the best Role Player I have ever seen! Well done!
Grinite
Grinite
Admin

https://dbzsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down