Dragonball Z- Shattered Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta Training 3

2 posters

Go down

Vegeta Training 3 Empty Vegeta Training 3

Post by Set Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 am

The report had just came in that Mortoseth had begun and open rebellion against the Saiyan Empire. Vegeta was on his way down the hall, sprint at full speed towards the main hangar. “Prince Vegeta wait! You’re father has told us to come with you.” Red said while Burke was closing on his tail. Vegeta didn’t care if they could keep up or not. He was anxious to put the rebellion down along with the rest of the wretched creatures on the planet. “Out of my way!” Vegeta said as he pushed Saiyans out of his way until he reached a row of Saiyan Space Pods that were lined up in an assembly line. Vegeta grabbed a small memory card from the assembly line and hopped into a single passenger Saiyan Space Pod. The door closed behind Vegeta and he inserted the memory card. “Computer access latest known entry of planet Mortoseth. Project and plot of course.” Vegeta said while the pod door closed around him, encasing him inside the ship.

Red and Burke managed to catch up, grabbing similar memory devices and mounting Saiyan space pods. Vegeta didn’t even notice that they had followed him to the hangar. After the correct coordinates where plotted Vegeta punched the launch button on the console and the engines came to life. Within moments his pod was blasted into the atmosphere behind it, Burke and Red soon followed in similar fashion as the three single manned pods were launched into the atmosphere. After awhile they managed to break the atmosphere and entered the cold embrace of space. “Computer, estimate time to arrival on planet Mortoseth.” Vegeta said while he leaned back in the pod in order to relax. “Estimated time to arrival 3.5 days at present speed. Prince Vegeta, sensors detect to other Saiyan model space vessels trailing this vessel.” Vegeta raised his eyebrow in response. “Must be Red and Burke.” Vegeta said while he closed his eyes and opened up communications.

“If you idiots are going to be going with me understand this. We are going in hot and with a purpose. That purpose is to put down this rebellion and make them think twice about opposing us every again.” Vegeta said. “Yeah we here you loud and clear Prince. You’re father wanted us to tag along and make sure everything goes according to plan.” Red said in response while the three single pods traveled together. Their destination was the revolting world known as Mortoseth.

The long voyage through space took almost three standard days to complete while the trio of Saiyans traveled towards the planet known as Mortoseth. Since when did these Mushroom freaks decide to grow backbones? Vegeta wondered to himself as the three pods started to close on the planet. The linear energy trail from the pods gave warning to the Mortoseth colony below; the Saiyans were heading straight towards the planet. They gathered the strongest warriors they would find among the Mushroom culture and prepared for invasion. “Prince Vegeta, we are about to arrive at the planet known as Mortoseth. Preliminary scans show that the surface holds a population of 255,000 life readings. Impossible to estimate Mortoseth (DNA) structure from the planets natural environment.” The computer suggested while Vegeta slowly awoke.

Vegeta slowly slid his Scouter over the left side of his eye while he activated the item. “Red, Burke! Wake the hell up. Its show time. Don’t disappoint me.” Vegeta said as he projected a course that would take all three of them down to the planet surface. There Saiyan Space Pods were seen crashing through the atmosphere until they smashed into the planet surface below, landing in a large city populated by the Mushroom people. Their culture had even made their homes out of large fungi mushrooms that decorated the city as a whole. The three Saiyans slowly left there pods and appeared on the planet surface while the Mushroom people gathered in awe at the invaders of there homeworld. “Red.” Vegeta said while he crossed his arms over his shoulders and watched the Mushroom people flood out onto the street and gather around the Saiyan Warriors.

“Right.” Red said in response as he held up two fingers and started to gather energy around the three Saiyan Warriors. “This might hurt, for a second.” Red said in response as the Mushroom people pointed at Red who was gathering red energy around the three Saiyans in protective ball. Red released his fingers as an energy wave erupted from the three Saiyans and traveled over the surface of the planet. Every thing caught in the path of the destructive energy was blown straight to hell. Mushroom homes tumbled to the ground while the Mortoseth people caught in the blast were disintegrated on impact with the energy wave. The energy wave traveled a couple of thunder feet before it lost most of its potency. When the dust had cleared a giant crater was all that remained in the middle of the Mortoseth City where the three Saiyan Warriors now stood.

Vegeta was amused and pleased at the same time. “Good work Red, I won’t have to have you dewormed this time around.” Vegeta said as he held up two fingers and performed an energy blast. The small blue energy blast struck through a wounded Mortoseth’s chest and out the other side creating a large hole. “Now to crush this insects once and for all. Destroy the entire population.” Vegeta said with a grin.

The three Saiyan Warriors waited for the Mushroom forces to muster the courage to come and face them while they destroyed portions of the Fungi City that they were assaulting. Giant Mushroom homes were reduced to rubble while the city was turned into a barren wasteland at a slow pace. Vegeta took the time and effort to study the planets ecological traits in order to determine if a Saiyan Colony could be built over the shattered remains. Red & Burke were busy tracking down and destroying the Mortoseth people until Vegeta viewed Burke being throw through the air. Vegeta had failed to identify the source that had just thrashed Burke; he turned around and waited the appearance of whatever being was capable of thrashing Burke.

Vegeta couldn’t believe his eyes when he witnessed a Namek on Mortoseth, there wasn’t any mention of the Namekians building a colony on the planet. Vegeta narrowed his eyes in response while he watched Burke fight this unidentified Namek. Burke held a power level of around 3,000 give or take a few while this Namek appeared to only hold a power level of 1,500 according to Vegeta’s Scouter while he reeled in the numbers that were being displayed. “That was a lucky shot Namek! Power level 1,000 my mother has more power than that!” Burke said while he came forward with an attack. The Namek dodged from right to left with ease and skill. When he opened an opening, he attacked Burke with a knee to the stomach followed by a backhand that sent the Saiyan Warrior through a nearby Mushroom Hut. Burke hit the ground but managed to get up in a flash, back to his feet before launching himself into the air.

“You haven’t landed a single punch.” Vegeta said to Burke scowling at him. Burke glanced back at Vegeta with a scowl of his own at the current situation. “Alright enough playing around.” Burke said as he opened his mouth and produced a orange mouth blast that erupted from inside his mouth. The energy beam traveled towards the Namek with intense speed. The Namek didn’t budge until the energy blast had nearly reached him. The Namek held out his palm and stopped the blast in its tracks before it reached him. The block caused an explosion that sent many of the Mortoseth people flying around the ground into each other. When the smoke cleared, the Namek remained unhindered by the energy blast.

Vegeta watched with amusement. “Cool.” Vegeta said as the Namek blocked Burke’s blast with ease. “I should have figured the Saiyans would arrive while I was studying this planet.” The Namek said in response while he studied each of them. The Namek sensed out their true power readings estimating Vegeta’s the highest. “Well at least one of you will prove a challenge.” The Name said.

Vegeta watched the exchange between Burke and the Namek while he raised an eyebrow in expression at Burke, who at this point was letting them all down. “I swear Burke, if you don’t start making a better effort it is going to be bad for you.” Vegeta said while Burke growled in response. Burke landed on the ground and started to power-up, channeling as much energy as he could into his body to raise his ability in battle. Burke powered up to his maximum ability, which centered on 3,800 before he launched himself at the pointed ear devil. The two collided in mid air while Burke seemed to be doing better in his powered-up form. Fists and kicks were flying at abundance, however’ Burke still failed to land a single punch.

On the ground, Vegeta & Red were studying the battle while Vegeta focused on the Scouter that was displaying the Namek’s rise in power during the exchange. “I see, now we are around 4,000 on the Scouter, no wonder Burke can’t land a punch on the Namek.” Vegeta said to Red while Red kept watching through the green lens. The pair of Saiyans watched from the ground while the Mushroom people hid, watching the Namek attempt to do battle on there behalf. Their main city had been reduced to a barren wasteland with ruins of the epic extermination that had taken place. “What do you suppose he was doing all the way out here?” Red said to Vegeta and Vegeta merely shrugged at the suggestion. “Who can say?” Vegeta said while he watched Burke and the Namek dance across the sky in combat.

Burke still failed to land a single punch until the pair came to a complete stop in the air. “I have humored you long enough.” The Namek said as he came forward with a vicious blow to Burke’s stomach that caused the Saiyan to collapsed inward. The Name grabbed Burke around the wrist and launched him into the air only to fire a mouth blast while Burke was being launched into the air. The orange energy wave traveled over Burke in an instant and exploded upon impact. Burke fell to the ground, before crashing to the ground in a heap. Burke was alive, barely, so to speak as he opened his fuzzy eyes to look around.

“Well, well.” Vegeta said while he watched Burke land right next to the two Saiyan Warriors. “What do we have here?” Vegeta said and Burke winced.

Vegeta moved over to Burke and studied his wounded condition before glancing up to the Namek in the sky. Vegeta pushed two fingers together and blasted straight through Burke’s chest allowing the Saiyan to pass through to the other dimension. “Deal with the docile Mushroom creatures Red. I will deal with this Namek.” Vegeta said as he levitated into the air to be on equal ground with the Namek. “So do you have a name green man? Or should I just refer to see as the Namek in this instance. Either way, you’re going to die with the rest of these hideous creatures.” Vegeta said while he watched the Namek, waiting for a response to his question.

“My name is Grom and you’re not welcome on this planet. I was here gathering spores that can be fabricated into vaccines to cure diseases on various worlds. The fungi on this planet holds special properties that can be used to heal the greatest diseases known throughout the universe. So you see, I can’t allow you to destroy the culture on this planet.” Grom said while he considered Vegeta. “Funny, but I don’t remember asking for you’re opinion on the matter. This planet is targeted for reorganization and you are in the way. I’ll make you a deal, take whatever properties you want and get off this planet before I change my mind. Stay and well, you will join the rest of these plant people in the Next Dimension.” Vegeta said. Grom focused for a moment and came forward, lashing out at Vegeta with a number of powerful attacks. Vegeta managed to Speed Teleport behind Grom and land an overhead strike that sent Grom crashing to the surface. Vegeta gave chase landing in front of Grom and landed anther blow that sent the Namek to the ground.

“As you can see, I am twice as strong as that 3rd Class Saiyan you managed to defeat mere moments ago. You’re outclassed my friend in every way. You should have taken the deal when I offered it.” Vegeta said while in the background Red was busy destroying portions of the Fungi City. Grom new if he didn’t act soon the entire race of people would be wiped out on this world. Grom ditched his weighted training clothing, tossing it aside in favor of pure speed. He once again attacked Vegeta, this time the two exchanged blows evenly while Vegeta remained untouched. Vegeta hadn’t powered up at this point and was entertaining the Namek as he swayed in and out of random blows aimed at him. Finally Vegeta found an opening and countered with an uppercut to Grom’s stomach that caused the Namek to stop in his tracks. Grom moved back a few feet and watched Vegeta fearing the worst.

Vegeta had winning the battle verse Grom; the Name seemed able to deal with the 3rd Class Saiyan formerly known as Burke before Vegeta ended his life in this dimension. Grom managed to rise to his feet once again while he studied Vegeta, searching for a weakness in the Saiyan Princes defense. Grom came forward only to stop and extend his green arm out, Grom’s arm doubled in length as it caught Vegeta off guard and smashed him backwards. Vegeta was surprised at the arm extension. Interesting, you learn something-new everyday when it comes to the Namek people. Grom extended both of his arms, doubling their normal length in order to grapple Vegeta from a distance then retract himself to move in front of Vegeta. When Vegeta came around he was pommel with a straight kick to the chin that sent him flying through a number of Fungi created houses. When Vegeta came to he stood up and wiped a small drop of blood from his lip.

“Silly Namekian.” Vegeta mused before glancing up to the Namek who had caught him off guard with his unique ability. “I should have guessed you’re toad species had some similar power.” Vegeta said as he started to gather energy into both of his hands and fired an Energy Dan spread that was aimed at Grom. The blasts shattered through nearby homes and even accidentally destroy members of the Mushroom planet. At this rate the Mushroom people wouldn’t survive much longer at some a damaging pace. The powerful golden blasts ignited all around Grom as he attempted to avoid each blow that exploded near him. Finally, he found himself unable to dodge anymore attacks as he was struck by a number of high concentrated energy blasts. Grom could be seen falling from the sky and hitting the ground, crashing to the ground.

When Grom hit the ground Red had taken noticed and had to smirk. “Try this on for size!” Red said as he performed a two-finger blast, Red held two fingers upwards and ignited a huge energy explosion right in the area Grom had landed, the entire exploded into a thousand different pieces, causing a massive dust storm to consume the area. “Who told you to interfere!” Vegeta shouted to Red after he had performed a cheap shot on Grom in the process. Red had to snicker for a moment as they both searched for signs of the Namek.

The explosion had shook the ground and fragmented the surface into two halves after the powerful blast. Grom had nowhere to go, having no time to dodge the impending attack that would strike him directly. His body was seen launched upward into the air at a rapid pace from the impact of the explosion. After a few moments passed Grom’s body could be seen falling from the sky until it crashed into the ground a little ways from both of the Saiyans. Vegeta and Red both came closer to inspect the Namek, was it attempted to maneuver up and onto its knees.

“I think you broke it Red.” Vegeta said as he watched the Namek on the ground reach one knee with a lot of effort. “Yeah well, we were told to exterminate every living thing on the planet as a result of their uprising against the Saiyan Empire.” Red said while he glanced sideways to Vegeta. “Yes, yes, Red, how could I forget it is what we Saiyans are so note worthy of.” Vegeta said while the pair watched the green Namek attempt to struggle to his feet. Vegeta wondered how much power if any the Namek had in reserve after taking an Energy Dan from Vegeta and an Explosive Blast from Red.

“I think maybe you should start counting Red, it might be him some motivation to get up, being as if it doesn’t get up, we are going to destroy the entire Mushroom species for its insurrection.” Vegeta said while his Scouter started to turn once again. The numbers being displayed where all low in number, but there where many of them. He glanced around and noticed that the Mushroom Warriors had gathered in an attempt to help the Namek, who was healing their people before the Saiyans came along. “Looks like the Shroom Squad has arrived.” Vegeta said.

Red turned to regard the Mushroom people who had gathered to attempt to stop the Saiyan Warriors who were destroying there world. These usually peaceful people had little experience in fighting, especially Saiyan Warriors of this caliber. Vegeta amused himself for a moment as he landed inside them and they attempted to assault him. Each fist that struck Vegeta did no damage to him and weapons shattered upon impact while he watched the Mushroom community attempt to harm him. In the end they had managed to do no damage to Prince Vegeta and he had to smirk.

Meanwhile Red was busy torturing the Namek as he lifted the green humanoid by one hand and pressed his palm into the Namek’s chest. He fired a powerful energy blast that send the Namek into the nearby mountain side. The blast had done extensive damage but failed to kill the Namek was Red had predicted. Once the Namek was out of the way for the moment, Red glanced back to the Mushroom people who had gathered and launched a large ball of energy from the palm of his hand, once it reach its target it exploded in everywhere direction, sending the common people of the planet flying every direction. Within moments the mob was cut down and exterminated.

Vegeta studied his Scouter for a moment. “Let’s see. Computer what level of the remaining population is there on the planet?” Vegeta asked the Scouter while it projected the correct numbers. “27% of the populace still remains intact on the planet. Estimated time to extermination 5 Hours at present standard.” The computer said in response while Vegeta glanced to Red. “Still ΒΌ of the population remaining. We need to pick things up if we are going to be back by supper.” Vegeta said while he glanced to where the Namek had been blasted to.

Vegeta watched the planet for a moment and estimated where the population was hid on the planet. It would take some at this rate; the Mushroom people appeared to have gone into hiding in preparation of the Saiyan Assault. Vegeta turned his Scouter off and glanced around the ruined city while he studied the area that the Namek had fallen into. “Finish the Namek and I will meet you at the 2nd largest city on the planet. Don’t take to long.” Vegeta said as he powered up and blasted off across the terrain heading towards the 2nd largest city on the planet, since they had made short work of the first one in a matter of minutes.

Red moved over towards the location and landed near where the Namek had disappeared. When he moved over he was surprised that the Namek seemed to have regenerated. Red started to study his power reading and found that he had managed to savior some of his own energy. “COME HERE!” Is what Red heard as something grabbed him from the darkest corner of the ruins. Red found himself punched in the face along with a one handed blast that struck his torso sending him flying through the side of the building. Vegeta by this time was on his way towards the highest population reading on his Scouter and didn’t notice that Red had been suffering in his exchange.

Vegeta came upon the city and stopped only to power-up. He gathered a tremendous purple aura around him that was pure evil sending bad feelings down anyone with the ability to sense energy. Vegeta launched an Energy Dan at the surface; the purple energy blasts destroyed the large Mushroom buildings and many of the population who had made their homes in the area. It was a slaughter that would make anyone with a conscience weep. In the distance, Grom noticed the smoke that was coming from the city and feared that he would be too late to stop the Saiyans.

Vegeta watched the rubble around him before he removed a small remote from inside his Saiyan Armor and his ship started to activate. The engines came on and then it tracked Vegeta’s location before taking off into the air and making a B-line straight for Vegeta. Vegeta slid the small device back into his armor while he waited for his Saiyan Space Pod to arrival so he could leave the planet forever. It was prepared and ready for selling to the highest bidder, as his father wanted, the Rebellion was over. “Wonder where Red is?” Vegeta said as he glanced back to the location he last saw Red at. Vegeta noticed a power spike from the planet surface, something was still moving around down there.

Vegeta landed on the ground while his pod hovered into the air. “Come out. I know you are out there.” Vegeta said in response while he glanced around. From the corner of the ruins Grom launched himself in an attempt to attack Vegeta. “You!” Vegeta said in utter surprise as he ducked, evading the first blow only to bring his arm down in striking motion, Grom’s arm was taken straight off from the blow. The Namek’s arm fell to the ground, green blood rushing out of the open wound. Despite losing his limb Grom had landed and turned quickly firing a powerful Hell Blast at Vegeta. The red energy hit Vegeta directly in the chest. Vegeta didn’t even flinch as the blast failed to do any damage to him or his armor. “Pity.” Vegeta said in response as he applied two fingers and held them up.

“You should have been smart and slithered away. Such bravo in you Nameks.” Vegeta said as he fired a two-finger blast that shattered Groms skull, the Namek fell to the ground dead. “I guess Red didn’t make it. Oh well, I liked him.” Vegeta said as he entered his Saiyan Space Pod and left the planet for good after exterminating the entire population below.

Using the Ultimate Weighted Armor and Zenni Doubler
Set
Set

http://Www.Cpnexus.com

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Training 3 Empty Re: Vegeta Training 3

Post by Grinite Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:31 am

PL Gain: 100,500
Zenni Gain: 200,000

Oh Jeezis
Grinite
Grinite